Author

Hi it's me again, I would like to thank my readers for always supporting me and votings my stories, I really appreciate you guys for always there for me..

Sorry for the grammatically errors sometimes, I'm still improving my writing skills and its hard to do it because I'm studying Business Administration in college right now, I need to improve my time management to do everything properly, everytime I didn't update a new chapter in a day, it bothers me and always think about the readers, because I already experience it when I was a reader and some authors updating once a week and it frustrates me.

The struggle of writing a story is really hard, I'm not reading other stories anymore since I'd start to be a writer and this is my own decision to avoid plagiarizing, I want to make a story with my own Idea and I'm afraid if I read other story I might copy the Idea of that story..

Warnings:

Don't ever plagiarize my story because it's illegal, copying other works and ideas of the story without the permission of the original author might receive a copyright violation.

What's always in my mind:

I'm still doubting myself if I really have a passion in writings since other people said my story is not good.. sometimes when I'm writing every chapter I can't help but to focus in the comments section, if the readers really enjoying my story and it gives me an inspiration to write more..

_______

by the way, I hope you enjoy reading this story, soon..

Love lots🥺😘❣️