"Come face me!" Python shouts clearly provoked by whoever is doing this, desperate for them to come and fight him.

Jevin stabs at the man in front of him, only for his sword to get parried away in an instant, leaving the two of them defenseless.

"Come on now, boys." The man says, putting his sword away and walking towards them as they watch a thin long blade creep around the base of his neck and cut it in front of them.

The man falls to Jevin's feet with blood pouring out of his neck as they step back to get away from it.

"Wait here." The man in front of them says as he walks to where Python is.

"Fight me!" He shouts louder as two arrows come at him from different places now.

"I'll fight you." The masked man says, smirking as Python spins around to see him, a crucifying grin placed on his face, and eyes of pure rage centred at him.

Python walks towards him slowly as he tries to figure out what his fighting style is, but either way is almost completely certain he can win this fight.

He can hear footsteps behind him, leaves crunching as the wind blows by, and he spins around to meet the blade of a long, solid steel two-handed sword weilded by a man much smaller than him.

He pushes the sword away along with the man before noticing the other has come to him, swinging for him as he uses his other blade to defend himself.

"A two versus one, isn't this fun." He says laughing before stabbing at the other man in front of him.

A couple more arrows fly past them as the figjt barrels on, Python outskilling both of the men quite easily.

He knocks the small man onto the ground, hitting him in the face with his elbow and focusing on the masked man in front of him.

"That's an odd sword you have there." He says thrusting for him.

"It was specially made for me, you like it?" The other questions jumping away from the thrust.

"I'll add it to my collection once you're dead." He smiles before swinging at him with both his blades, overpowering him.

The smaller man stands up slowly before rushing for Python, only to see him step to the side and stab straight through his chest.

"Iskall!" Etho shouts as he sees the sword pierce right through him, the blood orange man laughing as he falls to his knees.

"You're next." He says, looking at Etho before an arrow hits the tree next to him, and he can see countless bows pointed straight at him.

"I don't think so." Etho says as Python lowers his blades, pulling one of them out of Iskall watching him drop.

He uses Iskall's cloak to wipe the blood off his sword as he puts them away, picking up Iskall's sword as a prize.

"Go home." Etho says, pointing towards Python's horse and watching him walk towards it on defeat, shaking his head at Jevin and Grian as he passes.

"He killed our leader, kill him!" One of the men shouts as they unleash all the arrows they had, around fifty flaming arrows flying towards Python and his horse.

Python avoids them all disappearing into the woods as a flamed man walks towards Grian and Jevin.

"Iskall was a good man. When he heard you were here, he came to save you in an instant." Tango says, holding out his gloved hand for Grian to grab.

"Why would he do that? Why would he die for me!" Grian shouts noticeably frightened by the situation.

"Because your friend was like a son to him." Etho says, walking up to the two of them.