Chapter 44: The final test

Author's pov:

Aavyansh scrutinized his reflection in the mirror, making sure every detail was impeccable, from his well-tied tie to the neatly combed hair. Greendale Convent School was abuzz with anticipation, and for good reason. Today marked the beginning of their 12th-grade board exams, an event that had consumed the students lives lives with a singular focus - excelling in their studies.

Downstairs, the comforting scent of freshly brewed chai wafted through the house. Jhanvi had prepared a special breakfast, a mixture of love and anxiety, to fuel her son for the day ahead. She placed a plate of pancakes before him and said, "Don't be tensed, I know you will do your best bachha." her eyes filled with both pride and concern. She knew how much Aavyansh was serious about his studies and knew he wouldn't accept if he did any less than the best he can.

"Give this to Sia, she was so tensed." She softly spoke passing him the Kheer she prepared especially for Sia, as she remembered how worried and scared she sounded over the phone.

"You talked to Shraddha?" Aavyansh asked taking a bite of the delicious pancake.

"Hm, she sounded confident, she was even trying to lift Sia's spirits.  I am sure they both will do well," she paused noticing the satisfied expression on Aavyansh's face and then added, "And so will you and Shaurya."
He smiled at her.

Family members gathered around, their faces a mosaic of emotions, each offering their heartfelt blessings.
"Bhaiya rock the exam!" Jyestha chirped giving him a kiss on his cheeks as he picked her up twirling her in the air, "I will princess."

She nodded at him as Veer too wished him an all the best, Aavyansh ruffled his hair just as then Shaurya entered reading still memorising the author's name from the English textbook.

"Bas bhi kar de ab, wrna sb bhul jaega." Dadi scolded him taking away the book from his hand, as he gave her a sheepish smile and everyone wished him all the best as well.

"Bas bhi kre aap log, Jang pe thode hi Jaa rhe." Shaurya spoke making everyone chuckle as Jahnvi fed him the Dahi cheeni.

"Tum sb acha hi kroge." She warmly smiled at him as he took her in a hug, "I promise, we will bua." He whispered softly, a little overwhelmed with the exams as well.

"And where is our Bhabhi number two?" Veer whispered in his ear, trying to control his laughter as Shaurya shook his head, "Acha bachhi, teri aaegi tb dekhta hoon, kitna hero banta hai." Veer couldn't help but grimace at the idea of him finding love, he still couldn't accept what happened between his parents, they were so much in love, then why. Over the days, he had gree far from his parents and even a little closed off from the family.

"There won't come such a day, besides not everyone is as good as Sia and Shraddha di." He whispered as Shaurya's eyes turned softer and he side hugged the young boy.

Shaurya and Shraddha had revealed to them about their relationship and no one could be happier. Sia, Jyestha and Asmita even came up with a nickname 'Sharya'

Adrian and Asher too had the same reaction, everyone was waiting even more impatiently now for Sia and Aavyansh.

"Sia Shraddha nhi aae?" Kiara interrupted looking behind her as Yash too looked up from the newspaper, "Sia is kinda scared, Dad will drop both of them directly to the school." He informed as the others nodded already knowing the anxiety that hits Sia during the exams.

Shaurya tossed one of the pancakes in his mouth and they both soon left for the school.

"Home boards are such a blessing." He muttered taking out his other textbook to once again revise the author's names. Aavyansh nodded, memorizing in his mind all that he has read.