Chapter 33: The wild flowers

Author:

"Bff do you really have to leave today? Can't you just stay some more?" Jyestha pouted at Adrian who was helping her out with selecting her best pictures from all the functions.

They had all gathered together at the outdoor pool to enjoy some time together since everyone will be returning to their places soon.

"Awe Will you miss me Sweetheart?" Adrian spoke looking at her as he took out his Handkerchief and wiped her face because she spilled the juice she was drinking.

"Ofcourse I will. None of them love me as much as you do anyways." She crossed her arms on her chest as Veer who was playing Video game with Aiden threw the plushie kept on his chair at her, "Oh really Jocker! Aren't you the one who sleeps with Mama and Dada daily even taking up my turns."

"Veer!" She glared at him as Adrian too playfully glared at him "Don't tease my Princess, anyone."

"Alex uncle can you not leave him behind, you will have Aiden anyways, and Asher can do his share of studies." She got up and sat beside Alex as he pulled her cheeks adorably.

"Talk to his mother for that matter, your Jane can't live without him for long. Keep Aiden here maybe." He whispered in her ear winking at Jane who glared playfully at him as Jyestha shook her head, "I don't want him, that guy is a jocker just like Veer."

She stuck her tongue out at both the boy who did the same. "Ask Asher to stay, he will listen."

Shaurya spoke in a teasing tone as Asher looked up hearing his name, he looked at everyone dumbfounded as Kiara spoke "He won't be able to stay a day longer with Vanessa waiting for him."

"Isn't she right Asher?" Jahnvi teased him further as he tried to hide the blush reaching his cheeks.

"Alright! kids you guys should go out a bit now and maybe look around," Rajveer spoke as the elders got up and Yash spoke "Hm go ahead, but come back soon hm? Alex will be returning today."

"What does it matter, we will anyway be taking the private jet." Veer muttered as the elders shook their heads at him.

"Sia bachha are you okay?" Rajveer softly asked patting her head as he stood beside her, she was staring blankly at the swimming pool. Her drink kept untouched and the book flipped open in her lap.

"Baba I am okay. I was just a bit tired maybe." She softly spoke coming out of the daze as the others nodded.

Aavyansh knew however that something was off, he could spot it since yesterday. There must have been something but he decided to not bring it up for now as the elders left for their rooms and the group decided to go to the beach but before that go and have some food.

"Jalebi can you decide the menu? Sia doens't seem to be in the mood today." Shaurya muttered softly in Shraddha's ear as they both looked over at her worried, She nodded going towards the counter as she placed the orders. They all waited for the food while randomly chatting about the wedding and the others things.

"So Shraddha did you look up the achievements and everything needed for the university admission?" Asher asked as Shraddha gave him a nod,

"Hm I have maintained my profile, and I am also almost done with my essay. I have a few certificates in lot of fields too and then I am thinking of trying for the Headgirl position in the school"

"That's a good idea, I am pretty sure you will be able to clear the entrance considering your knowledge and you have already cleared the Sat so it shouldn't be much." Adrian suggested as Asher nodded and they all focused on their food.