Chapter 34: To right the wrongs

Sia:

"We could have just booked the flight tickets!" I grumbled for the nth time while getting out of the private jet and taking a breath of the fresh air.

After we returned from Goa, I finally had time to ask Shraddha if something was wrong, I was so freaking angry at myself for not noticing it earlier but the situation just went like that.

I looked at Shaurya, I was really thankful he was with her. Shaurya realised something was wrong with her the moment he picked her from Airport and I - I was so lost in myself that I didn't even notice her uneasiness. Just how bad of a sister and friend can I be?

I should have been more careful, ugh! I always end up doing this. Had it not been for Shaurya, Shraddha would have still been battling with all those thing all by herself.

"It's not like we didn't want to. But did we had any time. If Shraddha would have gotten to know about our plans of visiting her parents she would have killed me." Shaurya mumbled as we follow the chauffeur Baba arranged for us here in Lucknow.

"He is right, and we have to go back today itself because exams are approaching Sia." Ansh added helping me sit in the car as I rolled my eyes and the Chauffeur drove us towards the address I gave him.

On the way Shaurya asked to stop the car because he was feeling really hungry and got out of the car to buy something for all of us.

I asked Aavyansh to go with him but he refused saying he couldn't just leave me alone. We waited for Shaurya in silence as I kept looking at him thinking of something.

"Will you keep looking at me like that?" His voice caught me off gaurd bringing me out of my thoughts as I asked fumbling with my words, "Like what?"

"Like you want me to kiss you!" My eyes widened at the choice of his words as I gulped hard, "What?" I asked dumbfounded.

"What's going on in your mind?" He spoke turning to face me changing the subject as I blinked my eyes at him.

"Uhh - well.." I paused as he raised his eyebrows mimicking me "Uhh - well?"

Glaring at him, I crossed my arms sitting straight as I spoke, "I was just thinking what if we aren't able to convince Uncle and Aunty?"

"Sia, being worried won't change a thing. And besides we are going there, right? We will talk to them. Every parents love their children, I am pretty sure they will understand." He assured me taking my han in his as I nodded trying to bring myself to ease.

"Shaurya is taking too much time." He whispered, concern itching both his and my face as he picked his phone to call him but suddenly the Car door opened and we came face to face with Shaurya.

"Kha rah gya tha tu?" (Where have you been?) Ansh asked shaking his head at him as he sighed sitting beside me and passing us our Sandwiches he spoke, "Uh, I was helping an Uncle. Some guy collided with him and then ran from there without helping him. He could have gotten severely injured."

"Oh!" I nodded as the chauffeur again started the car driving us towards Indiranagar.

"How far is it bhaiya?" I asked putting my phone on silent because Shraddha was messaging me nonstop.

"Bas pahuch gae beta!" (We are about to reach dear!) He spoke glancing in the rear view mirror.

We nodded in response. After a few minutes, he parked the car outside the building where Shraddha's apartment was.

"Did we reach already?" Shaurya asked opening his eyes as we got down and so did he as the chauffeur nodded at us.

"I will be waiting here, once you all are done, give me a call Sir." The chauffeur spoke to Aavyansh as he got inside the car and Aavyansh assured him he will, and we all then moved towards the apartment taking the staircase to the third floor.