Chapter 26: Way to Goa

Author's pov:

They were all seated in the Van waiting for Sia as Asmita yawned.

"Will Sia kill me if I plan to sleep the entire ride?" Asmita asked breaking the silence almost stifling another yawn, as she got a nod in reply from the others.

"It's different that she herself will fall asleep before any of us though." Ansh muttered making all of them laugh.

Asmita scooted towards the back of the Van and closer to Vihaan as she spoke in a sleepy voice "I will sit the farthest from her."
"Naira di didn't let me sleep the entire night."

"That's disappointing, I thought it was Vihaan." They heard Sia say as she entered the Van with a big bag in her hands. Asmita and Vihaan's yes widened as he others burst out laughing at her joke.

"Sia!" Asmita narrowed her eyes at her as she gave an innocence look to her "What? I am a biology student!" She stated casually shrugging her shoulders.

The others gave her a deadpan look and shook their heads at her as Vihaan muttered in Asmita's ears "I don't mind it but we should wait till we are actually adults. Don't we?" Although he tried to be discreet, he was audible to Shraddha and Shaurya sitting beside them as they both laughed again but tried to cover it with a cough.

Asmita turned red on realising they heard her as Vihaan shrugged his shoulders at her. In a few minutes Ansh starts the Van and Sia hoots a little but founding no one hooting along with her she turns to them with a questioning look as Shaurya and the kids too hoot with her while Adrian and Ansh just shake their head looking at them from the front mirror.

After some time of casually chatting about random things, basically Adrian, Asher and Aiden getting to know Shraddha, since she was the only one they weren't acquainted with.

Sia decided the atmosphere was turning boring, she somehow adjusted her position and peeked to the front giving Ansh and Adrian a funny look as they both noticed her hanging head on the front, Ansh made sure his eyes were on the road.

Without speaking anything, Sia turns on the music and then announces, "Let's sing along." The others agree and they start jamming along to the song as they take out their phones and record the moment. Memories are really precious and these were the memories that are always going to be in their heads and when they remember these, they are bound to smile from the heart.

One hour or so already goes just like that and Adrian checks the distance they have covered. "Should I drive?" Adrian asks Ansh passing him water as he slows down the Van a bit.

"Umhmm it's okay, after we cover a bit more distance maybe?" Ansh says and speeds up the Van once he passed back the bottle to Adrian. Adrian nods knowing Ansh wasn't the type to sleep while driving, so there was nothing to worry about, he will tell if he gets tired or anything.

Soon they cover some more distance jamming to the songs and playing truth and dare and some other games as suggested by Jyestha and Aiden.

"I think this is Kishangarh." Adrian mutter looking at the GPS and looking outside the Window. The route they were supposed to follow should be right if they are in Kishangarh. Because it takes 2 hours or so to reach Kishangarh from Jaipur and it's already been two hours since they left. And if they aren't in Kishangarh that means they messed up.

"How can you tell?" Sia asked him giving him questioning look as he shrugged his shoulders "The GPS says so," he paused "And besides if it isn't then that means we are damned." He answered as she gave him a 'I knew that already' look.

"Let's ask someone?" Shaurya suggested as the others nodded and he and Asher got out from the Van "Bhaiya suniye, ye kishangarh hi hai naa?" The panwala they decided to consult nodded positively as relief took over their faces. After thanking them they returned to the Van and informed them of the same.