Dwargon

"Ashborne-san, I need to tell you something," Shizue said.

------------

A whole day had passed since we had reached Dwargon. So far, it was amazing, the place was truly worthy of being called one of the most advanced and prosperous nations in the world.

What really stood out to me, was how deeply integrated magic is, in day-to-day life.

Just like Electricity and Electrical appliances were omnipresent in my past lives, various forms of magic are used everywhere.

Especially the Dwarven specialty, [Engraving Magic]. It's basically magic that allows the user to "enchant" people or objects with spells which allows them to use magic without having related knowledge or skills.

It can also be used to design fully autonomous magical devices that are self-sustaining.

For example, high-quality armour often has enchantments like 'Shock-Absorption', or magical staffs have enchantments like 'Magic-Area Enhancement' etc.

The potential applications are endless, and I was looking forward to exploring them. This was another reason I wanted the Dwarf Brothers and Kaijin in my Legion no matter what.

But that would have to wait.

For the time being, I'm just gonna explore Dwargon, and have fun.

"Gobto, keep an eye on things here, I'm heading out." I said.

"Yes my Lord, as you command." he replied.

"You coming Shizue?" I asked.

"Hmmm... Yeah sure, I'll come along."

I didn't think she would actually come along, since she had been lazing around on the couch.

"Be quick then."

------------

"Shizue, we'll head this way first, I have to sell a few things"

"I'm just going wherever you are, go on"

"What do you wanna sell though?"

"Some Magic Ore..."

We were heading in the direction of the Adventurer Market, which as the name suggested, was meant for adventurers to trade, buy and sell items.

It was a collection of dozens of shops which sold nearly every item you could need.