Stonks

"BEGONE TRASH!!"

*BOOM*

"Hehe... This power feels amazing."

*CRACKLE*

"As expected from Lord Ashborne's gift."

A gigantic serpent was coiled around a dragon's body.

To be more precise, Coatl was wrapped around the corpse of a Lesser Dragon.

The corpse was smoking from the intense electrocution it had just endured.

"Now, it's time to go back, I must be by Lord Ashborne's side immediately."

*CRACKLE* *BOOOM*

It happened faster than anyone could perceive. A loud thunderclap resounded as a bolt of Black Lightning shot off into the sky.

Traveling at over Mach 50, the sky trembled as Coatl shot past.

He could achieve these speeds by transforming his whole body into Black Lightning and focusing fully on speed

His time away had been very productive, increasing his overall battle strength multiple times. He had gained perfect mastery of all his powers, through constant, fearsome combat.

He had slain Dragons, Giant Monster Birds, and many other beasts, all in the name of his Lord. He was conducting his training in the Kusha Mountains, in the southern part of the Great Jura Forest. But he had been careful to avoid the Tengu, a clan of mountain gods.

It wasn't because he was afraid of them, but because his Lord had ordered him to avoid messing with any humanoid races in Jura.

Avoiding them was relatively easy since their population is very low.

His journey back was very short, due to his insane speeds.

He smashed into the Jura Forest, making a gigantic crater with him at its epicenter.

"Coatl, you're back!!" a rough voice called out.

"Oh hey Garmr, where's Lord Ashborne?"

"He will be gone for a while. He told me to give you this message--"

'Don't worry, I'll be away for a while. Make sure to protect the Legion, and contact me if anything too serious happens.

"Hmmm.. Very well, I swear to protect the Legion in the name of Lord Ashborne!!"

"I'm sure you will, anyway, I'm glad you're back. Been bored as hell." Garmr replied casually.

"Glad to be back too. Anyways, spar with me, I need to test out my new powers."