Reincarnation, Second Try

I slowly opened my eyes as I regained consciousness.

'Going through the same thing twice, heh'

The first thing I saw was a cave ceiling. I was lying on my back, in a not-so-comfortable position due to the rock-hard floor.

Thankfully, I still had my clothes from before the reincarnation. The suit and pants felt really tight.... I must be bigger and taller in this body.

'It seems I'm in Veldora's cave, just like the original. At least I know that my reincarnation went smoothly.'

'Now then, it's time to get a grasp over my skills'

"Hey? [Great Sage], you there?"

<Received. Yes>

"Perfect, Now can you give me a brief overview of my race, skills, and situation?"

<Received. Certainly. Your race is 'Demonoid' or to go into detail, a human infused with magicules that mutated your body and turned you into a Majin.>

'Oh, so like Leon Cromwell.... Nice, what about my skills?'

<Received. You possess 3 Unique Skills; '[Great Sage]' '[Necromancer]' and '[Archiver]' along with Temperature Resistance and Pain Resistance

Additionally, the race 'Demonoid' has 3 intrinsic skills due to their natural affinity to magic.

1. [Magic Sense]: Allows you to sense magicules in the surrounding

2. [Magic Resistance]: Resistance to magic-based attacks and effects

3. [Magic Jamming]: Disrupts the flow of magicules around you to dispel magical attacks and effects.>

'Damn, I got lucky with my race. But what about the third Unique skill, I don't recall thinking anything that would result in this skill' I wondered.

<Received. The Unique Skill '[Archiver]' is the culmination of all the knowledge you possess about the past and future of this world. It is integrated into your soul.>

'Ohhhh! So the <VOTW> deemed my knowledge to be on par with a Unique Skill and converted it by itself... Hey [Great Sage], can you give me a detailed summary of each of my Unique Skills?'

<Received. Certainly.

1. [Great Sage]:

[Thought Acceleration]: Boosts perception speed by a thousand times.

[Analyze and Assess]: Analyzes and assesses the target.

[Parallel Operation]: Operates on any matter you wish to analyze, separating it from the regular thought process.

[Cast Cancel]: Annuls the casting period required when using magic, et cetera.

[All of Creation]: Provides full coverage of all unsuppressed matter and phenomena in this world.

---------------------

2. [Archiver]:

[Pursuit of Truth]: The highest authority of Analysis. Basically a combination of a superior [Analysis] and a superior [All of Creation]. Allows you to see through even concealed phenomenon.

[World Archive]: An archive of all events, information, and knowledge known by you before reincarnation.