Seven Potters and a Lupin (4)

hello new laptop who dis?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Jordan Potters' POV*

Okay, I'm gonna be real with everyone.

Hogwarts sucks.

Like, everyone thinks being a wizard is so cool.

And sure, it is. I love magic. But do you know what's not cool?

Rules.

I've only been here for two months and I've just been informed by headmaster Genesis that I've broken the school record in amount of rules broken. That's right, including the Weasley twins! I truly thought they were better than that.

I've had so many detentions I've forgotten what the sky looks like.

That being said. I have had the most delightful time pulling pranks on Lily. She won't walk anywhere without an escort anymore. I've even got Amelia to help me out a few times. She's basically the coolest kid in all of Hufflepuff. Although I am pretty sure she's only helping me so I leave her alone.

It's currently 4am. I shouldn't be awake. Sleep is weirdly one of my favourite activities. I continue to creep forward towards the common room. There she is, right on time. Instead of being a normal third year, Lily is already freaking out about her exams. Every morning at precisely 4am she does 2 hours of revision in the common room before breakfast. Pure madness. 

Me, being the prank predator I am, quickly took notice of her new routine. She's been at it for two weeks now. Perfect time for her defenses to have dropped and perfect time for me to strike. I've gone for a simple opening. Last night after dinner I replaced the ink in her ink-pot with invisible ink. She'll probably have some trouble with her note taking this morning.

Lily hums away as she set up for her work station. Wait, is that? Doja Cat? I had no idea she listened to muggle music? Oh well, this was definitely some information I could use later.

"What the heck?" She mumbles.

Oh great the invisible ink is working.

I peer out around the corner a little further I can see better. Lily begins to rub her eyes, staring at the ink-less paper.

"What is happening?" She cries, furiously scribbling with her quill.

I stifle a giggle. This will do for a couple of days. I'll get her again on Friday perhaps.

"Good night, Lily." I whisper and silently slink back up to my dorm.

She probably won't suspect me at first, most likely will blame the early hours of the morning and stress among things. We'll see how far I can take it before I get caught and punished.

Man, rules suck. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

little drabble for the readers xx

might update more if enough ask for it we'll see

Peace-GF

p.s. If you're an artist and wanna draw a picture of shadowheart from BG3 idk i'll like give you a virtual high five or somethin'