"Deureobollae donghwa soge naol beobhan yaegi." She read the line and chuckled at me.

"Yuri! Are you serious?! What kind of lyrics is that?" She replied laughing.

But she followed up with an even funnier line.

"Uri duri duri duri. Mandeun bimil bimil bimil." She sang trying to hold her laughter in.

We exchanged a few more lines until we were singing it in full. Might have been exhaustion or might have been missing our WIZONEs that's why we started to sing together to the beat of this crazy song. It was a riot, Chaewon looked over Minjoo Unnie and I, she removes her IEMs she was using to listen to the beat. She giggles at the scene as Minjoo Unnie and I sang and grooved to the music. She took me by the hand and swayed me. The first time in three months that she smiled and was being silly with me. Minjoo Unnie smiled as she quietly let us be in this moment. Unnie went beside Kwangbae Hyung who was sitting at the couch. I looked into Chaewon's eyes and smiled at her. Glad I get parts of her that I love the most on days she was doing well. Including the hopeless romantic Chaewon who gave me a star necklace from our trip in Tochigi after debut. She looks back at me and said.

"I feel like going out, would you come with me on a magic carpet ride?" She says charmingly to me.

"Sure." I replied to her as we swayed.

Waltzing into the living room until she finally twirled me without letting my arm go. We ran to our room to get dressed. I wore a casual cropped top and pants, same as hers. We emerged out of our dorm living room and went out for a walk. Chaewon loved to stroll around the neighborhood. Far from taking a magic carpet ride, but she could show me a different part of the city I haven't thought of wandering into, she always knew the spots that offers cheap and good food. We headed Northwest of our dorm, walking hand in hand. Silence momentarily filled us until she broke the silence.

"I have to apologize for the past three months I've been absentminded. Same time I have to thank you for hanging on to us. You've been my rock amidst the scary world, amidst everything I was going through, so thank you and I am sorry I was emotionally absent but physically present." She started off and paused.

"Yuri, I would never know where I would be without you. So, from this moment on, I promise to be better for us." She continues.

I looked at her and held her hand tighter.

"Everything is alright between us, you don't need to worry. I stayed because I love you and your soul. You have the warmest heart despite being easy to anger. Despite the little hiccups we've had, I stayed because I understand you honestly." I replied to her.

She smiled at me and continued to walk, until we reached a quaint little cafe. Newer to this part of town. She pulled the door open and gestured for me to come in. I came in and after she came in closing the door. I sat at a table for two and she went ahead and ordered for us. Two Iced Americanos and this time instead of sharing a slice of cake, she got one for me and one for her. After placing the orders she got to our seats and sat down in front of me. She served me my favorite Unicorn Cake and she got herself Mint and Cookie Chocolate Cake, her favorite.

"Thank you, you don't want to share anymore?" I asked her.

"You deserve a whole slice to yourself. Moving forward, even if I don't get a slice, you can always get your favorite slice." She replied.

"Jagi... that seems unfair." I replied to her.

She smiles a lovely smile.

"It's only fair that I give all the things you deserve to get, Appa would have approved of my actions." She said smiling.