12. [Hadsa] حادثا

I am worth a relationship that makes me feel warm, steady, and safe.

- She/Her

Twirling around in her room she took her books in her bag. She came downstairs with a bright smile.

"Kya baat hai bhae... Aaj toh koi bohot khush hai. Kya baat hai?", waqas asked her with a smile.

"Bas aise hi baba", meerab replied.

"Accha thik hai, thik hai. Aab kuch kha ke college nikalna main office jaa raha hun", waqas said and leave from there.

"Uff... Aaj phir cab se jana padega. Baba ke paas toh waqt hi nhi hai ke mujhe thoda college hi chhor ke aaye", she said to herself.

She booked cab online and came out of their house. Her phone started ringing.

"Assalamualaikum boliye"

"Kahan ho?", Murtasim asked her.

"Bas college ke liye nikal rahi hun", he replied.

"Thik hai phir Sham ko milte hain".

"Main nhi aa rahi", she uttered.

"Toh main aa jaunga tumhare ghar. Koi problem nhi hai mujhe"

Her expressions changed.

"Allah bachaye mujhe", she muttered.

"Kya bola?"

"Ku...kuch nhi. Allah Hafiz", she stammered and decline the call.

As she reached the college. She was late today so she horriedly merged towards her class. As she was going passing through the entrance she colided with someone.

"I am so sorry", she stammered an apology. As she looked at the person her face's colour changed.

"Arre yeh toh wahi ladki hain na jisne aapko Gali pe chanta maara tha", a boy said.

"Haan yeh wahi hai", rohail exclaimed mischievously. "Aab kahan bhagogi tum"

"Dekho koi tamasha mat karo. Bohot acche se pata hai tum jaise bure logon ki niyat", she uttered. She started leaving from there.

"Arre aise kaise jaogi", rohail said and held her wrist tightly.

"Chhodo mera haath chhodo maine kaha", meerab exclaimed angrily.

Everyone gathered there so see the drama but no one stepped in to help her. As Marium and saba too came to see all this they protested.

"Battamiz insaan chhodo uska haath", saba said pulling theirs hands but they pushed her. Saba fell on the ground.

On the other side Marium immediately dialed her brothers number. She was trembling with all this incident. After two rings Murtasim recived call.

"Kya hai marium?"

"Bh..bhai yahan college mein kuch log meri dost ko pareshan kar rahe hain. Koi humari help nhi kar raha hai yahan. Aap please aa jayein", marium cried.

"Abhi aata hun main", he uttered and cut the call.

"Bha...bhai hello", marium looked at her phone.

Rohail was Looking at meerab evily. A disgusting smile playing on his lips.

"Inhi haat'on se chanta maara tha na tumne. Tumhein pata bhi hai main koun hun", rohail said.

"Tum ek nihadayti badtameez aur ghatiya insaan ho", meerab spat.

"Tch..Tch..Tch mujhe toh bohot bura lag raha hai yeh jo bhi tumhare sath abhi hoga. Tumne meri insult ki thi na aab tumhari insult aise hogi ke kabhi kisi ko kuh nhi dikha paogi", rohail said evily.