8. [ khubsurti ] خوبصورتی

Beauty is a manifestation of secret natural laws, which otherwise would have been hidden from us forever.

- unknown

'Agar khuda ne chaha toh phir milenge'

The only sentence was flooding in his brain now. Her sweet voice was a melody for his ears, his heart was fluttering with happiness after meeting with her.

It's weird and surprising at same time but the khan murtasim khan, the 'gaadi ka janasheen' was behaving like a silly teenager.whoever said that,' Pyaar insaan ko badalne ki taqat  rakhta hai' said the truth.

(love has the power to transform a person)

His heart only knows why it stopped beating whenever he saw her. His Eyes knows how much they wanted to see her face everytime, and specially he knows how much he was in love with her.

Is it possible to fall in love deeply with someone in 58 days? He doubted his feelings. Ofcourse yes,It takes only a second to fall for someone. She's a kind and pure hearted girl. She's an angel in human form.

He was lost in his thoughts when he heard a knock on his room door. His eyes trailed off towards the wooden door. His one of the trusted man Bakhtu was standing there.

"Malik main aa sakta hun?", bakhtu asked for his permission.

Its 10 at night, he just completed his last prayer of the day and had settled down himself on the couch while thinking about her. He was lost in his own world when he heard a knock and pulled himself out of his own imagination.

"Aao bakhtu, kya kaam hai?", he said.

"Aapne jo naam bataya tha mujhe, Uske bare mein jitna pata kar paya hun yeh sab ismein hai", bakhtu said while giving him a thin file.

"Aapka shukriya bakhtu", he thanked the old man who gave him a smile.

"Aapke liye kuch bhi. Ijazat chahunga aab jaane ki", bakhtu said. He nodded in approval.

His eyes widened by Looking at the photograph, its she, his mysterious girl." So miss. Meerab waqas ahmad hi woh ladki hain", he exclaimed.

'Hayedarabad National college' Literature department , his eyes fell on the college's name. His sister too studied there. God destiny was playing with him very cruelly he thought.

She's more beautiful in real life he thought Looking at her photograph. Sometimes camera isn't enough to capture someone's beauty but eyes can.

*****
Waqas ahmad was talking with someone in phone, he was looking stressed and tensed.

"Aise toh kuch hona nhi tha, aap thoda waqt dein main aane ki koshish karta hun", he said.

Meerab was passing around when she saw her father Looking stressed. Sje waited until he cut the call. As he hanged up the call she handed him a glass of water.

"Kuch hua hai kya baba?", she asked in a calm voice.

Her father looked at her face with a tired smile. Maybe he didn't to bother her by saying anything. 

"Boliye na baba kya hua hai?", she asked him again.

"Karachi mein koi problem aa gayi hai, wasim bhai ka phone tha, amma ki tabiyat kharab hai", he confessed.

"Dadi ko kya hua? Humein jaana chahiye wahan"

He exhaled air and looked at her." Kal subha jaa raha hun main karachi", waqas said.

"Main nhi jaa rahi baba?", she asked him.

"Nhi, tumhara college hai, itni bhi emergency nhi hui hai, tum ghra pe hi raho", he said.