3.[Beqarari] بیقراڑی

"Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive."

- Unknown

Murtasim's heart was racing in every step he was taking towards her. He had recognized her voice in a second. Bakhtu was looking at his malik with surprise. Is he's really murtasim khan or someone else.

He headed towards her. His heart was again beating loudly. He was feeling nervous." Main sahi tha, yeh wohi hai", he thought in his mind. His heart was beating in a loud rhythm. His face was glowing like he found his reason for living.

He raised his hand and touched her shoulder. She turn towards him amd their eyes meets. A smile played on his lips. His eyes are sparkling. Their eyes we're locked with eachothers.

He adorened her face while blinking slowly. Those peoples around them get vanished for him. Only she mattered to him. He can adore her for any length of time.

Her eyes are so beautiful and deep. He was juat drowning in her eyes. He noticed a sudden change in her expression. He's a stranger to her. She didn't uttered any word to him. She stepped backside and ran from there like she saw a ghost.

"Hey, Ruko", he shouted from behind. She didn't stopped for a moment. His smile again turned into a frown." Itne paas aa kar bhi main tumhara naam nhi jaan paya", he uttered.

Bakhtu had noticed his sad expressions. His malik wasn't The feudal lord Murtasim khan infront of that girl. Is it that girl whom he was finding? Is it that girl whom he saw a month ago? He didn't get any courage to ask him so he keep quite.

"Chalo bakhtu chalte hain", he said and sat on the backseat. Bakhtu was driving the car towards khan mansion but Murtasim denied to go to home." Bakhtu naadi ke paas chaliye, abhi ghar jane ka mann nhi hai", he uttered. Bakhtu drived towards the river and stopped the car from a far.

Murtasim stepped out of the car with his hevvy heart. He sat on the huge rock while thinking something deeply.' She have beautiful eyes' he thought whule imagining her face in his mind. He get a closer look of her face. Her eyes, her rosy cheeks, her Smile, her nose, he again lost his heart infront of her.

Is she smash his heart with his feet he will be happy. A random girl was ruling his mind from last month. Can you believe? A random girls thoughts are disturbing him. Him, khan murtasim khan was attracted by her, her beauty.

"Malik, ghar chaliye raat hone wali hai, maa begum apko yaad kar rahi hain", bakhtu shouted from a far. He climbed out the rock and sat on the instructing bakhtu to drive.

He reached his house and meet his mother." Assalamualaikum maa saab", he greeted his mother. "Walaikum assalam beta", salma begum spoke. His mother kissed his forehead." Main Apne kamre mein jaa raha hu, kuch files check karni hai", he uttered and left." Kabhi thoda waqt humein bhi de diya karo, har waqt bas kaam hi karte rehte ho", salma begum said to him in a concerned manner.

"Mera sara waqt toh aap sabhi ka hai magar mere logon ke masle haal karna mere liye zyada zaruri hai", he said to his mother." Umeed karta hu aap meri baat ko samajh rahi hongi", he completed and left.

"Apne baba ke jaane ke baad mera baccha mano zindagi jeena bhul gaya hai, ae allah mere Murtasim ki qismat mein khushiyan likh de", she prayed to allah almighty for his well being.

******

Meerab was laying on her bed scrolling her phone. And suddenly something strikes her mind. She immediately took her Diary and pen. She was lost in a deep thought then headed towards her desk. She close her and took a long breath. Then she write down something on the diary.

I'll never get over the stupid feeling I get every time you sign on.The one where I think maybe, just maybe...you'll talk to me first.

Her thoughts get disturbed as her father called her to have her dinner." Meerab beta, come my child, it's really late, aab toh dinner kar lo", waqas snapped out. Meerab close her diary and came downstairs for dinner.

Waqas served food on her plate and asked her about her studies and upcoming exams." Baba bas agle hafte assignments submit karni hai", she informed happily.
"All the best champ", her father encourage her happily." Baba woh jo admi humare ghar aata hai aap se milne woh hai koun?", she asked waqas somehow.

Waqas looked at his daughter and replied," woh case ki silsiley mein, bohot pehle se pehchan hai". She gave him a confused look." Kitne pehle se?", she asked." His father and I are good friends since our college days", he uttered happily.
"Oh", she muttered and focused on her food. She finished eating and told his father to retired to bed.

She washes all the utensils and cleaned the dinning table. Then she washed her hands and headed towards her room. She laid on the bed and close her eyes then wake up with a jerk only to grab her phone and dialed Saba's number.

"Hello, saba?", she said with excitement." Bolo meerab, itni raat ko call kiya hai sab thik hai na?", saba asked her." Haan, bas mujhe uske bare mein pata chala kuch", she said." Kiske? Wohi tumhara Mr. Anjan?", saba spat." Haan", she said happily." Seriously? Bolo bolo?", saba asked her with excitement.

Meerab took a deep breath and relaxed herself," during dinner I asked baba about him, he told me that he's baba's friends only son", meerab said." Seriously meerab, what's his name?", saba asked." I didn't asked baba about his name", meerab said sadly." Yaar meerab. You're such a dumb", sava scoffed.

"Oh hello, dumb honge mere dushman. Agar baba puchte main kyu itna puch rahi hu toh kya bolti main?", meerab uttered." Umm.... Yeh bhi hai. Waise bohot handsome hai kya?", saba asked playfully.
"Handsome toh woh hai sath hi bohot izzatdar bhi hai. Sab se ache se pesh aata hai", meerab said.

" woh jo bhi ho, Khan murtasim khan se kam hi hai", saba said." Arre, yeh koun hai khan murtasim khan? Tumne aaj market mein bhi bola tha magar hum dekh nhi paye", Meerab said." Sayad tumhari itni achi Qismat nhi hai ke tum usse dekho", saba said and laughed.

"Meerab tum kuch bol rahi thi na market se aate waqt", saba uttered." Haan Maine usse dekha tha market mein", she revealed happily." What??? Kab? Kaise? Main kahan thi?", saba asked in one breath." Calm down, kal bataungi college mein", Meerab said.

"Yaar neend nhi ayegi mujhe soch soch ke", she scoffed." Mujhe toh bohot din se nhi aa rahi, tum bhi jaago, good night", meerab cut the call.

She close her eyes and her brain was imagining his smile. She can still feel his touch in her hand when he was taking the umbrella from her. She wasn't really sure that is love or attraction but she likes to remember him. His face has different kind of calmness and peace. She felt her heart had stopped beating whenever her eyes caught a glims of him. Yes she had never meet him or saw him from a closer angle but still she can sensed a peace of mind by only Looking at him.

To be continue...

Feedbacks are powersupply for me. If you're liking this story then share your views with me.