11. [Marham] مرحم

Through Love all that is bitter will be sweet, Through Love all that is copper will be gold, Through Love all dregs will become wine, through Love all pain will turn to medicine.

~Rumi

Her every words are like a soothing balm on his old wounds. After meeting her after so long he felt peace. Her face has a different kind of calmness which provide him peace of heart and mind.

If the word 'sukoon' was a person then it's His meerab for sure. Her serene and innocent face was something he can admire for the rest of his life. Her name was perfect for her 'the flower of jannah'. Yes She's actually. His heart melted whenever he saw her smiling whole heartedly.

When he gets to know about that sje didn't seen her mother in real he felt a stab in his heart by noticing pain in her eyes. He knows how it actually felt, hw he too missed his baba. Specially during his graduation ceremony.

One thing was different between them is that his father passed away sone years ago and her mother passed away when she was just born. Somewhere her pain was greater that his.

"Main kasam khata hun ke kabhi aisa kuch nhi karunga jisse usse takleef pohoche", he uttered.

******

"Baba main samne wali book store jaa rahi hun kuch kitabe khareedni hai", she informed her father.

"Thik hai aram se jao... Yeh kuch paise hain agar zarurat pade toh", her father said handing her rupees.

"Aapne diye toh the. Aur nhi lagenge"

"Le jao kya pata zarurat pade"

Saying this her father caressed her head gently.

"Aati hun baba"

"Dhyan se jaana", she heard her father saying.

Th

It takes 15 minutes walk to reach the market from her house. Covering her head with her purple dupatta she was walking straight towards the market. Her eyes are lowed When she suddenly felt someone was walking behind her. She stops in her place.

Turnig her face towards the back she saw no one was there. She again started walking bit this time felt someone held her hand. As she thought it was him Mr. Junaid urf murtasim. Jer heart almost stopped beating as he entanged their fingers and squises her hand.

"Aap", she stammered.

"Haan main", he replied.

"Haath chhor dijiye log dekhenge toh baatein banayenge", she uttered lowering her gaze.

"Chhorne ke liye nhi pakda hai", he said looking at her. She lifted her face too look at him. Their eyes meets and the time freezed there. Like everything was going slowly around them. His dark brown orbs are stucked with her walnut brown ones.

She lowed her gaze as she felt her cheeks are turning red. He smiled lightly.

"Chalo chalte hain", saying this he started walking with her.

"Aap kahan chal rahe hain?"

"Tumhara sath", he said huskily.

This time she blushed hard. Tightening his grip on hers they started walking towards the market.