2.[Mulaqat] ملاقات

He Captured her glimpse in his eyes,
Until he saw her again.

-Human

He reached near the market where some mans are standing and teasing other girls. Murtasim took out his gun and placed it on Sarfraz's forehead. His eyes are throwing fire." Maine kitni baar kaha hai mere ilake mein tu aur tere aadmi nhi dikhne chahiye", murtasim said." Kya kar lega tu haan", sarfraz snapped.

He punched him harshly and sarfraz's face hit the ground." Teri himmat kaise hui meri behen ko chhedne ki", he said while beating him badly. Peoples are passing, some are watching and some are coming towards them. It's normal to see this when murtasim khan was in rage.

Meerab and saba was also there. They looked at the crowd with confusion." Bhai yahan itni bheed kyun hai", saba asked." Woh khan murtasim khan ki behen ko kisine chheda tha, toh woh inn logon ko sabak sikha rahe hain", a man replied." Khan murtasim khan", saba uttered in surprise." Saba yeh khan murtasim khan hai koun?", meerab asked with confusion.

"Tum yahan nayi ho isi liye tumhe nhi pata, Hayedarabad ka Jahnaseen hai, pura hayedarabad uske ishare pe chalta hai", saba said." Accha woh koi gunda hai kya?", she asked." Nhi, masiha hai yahan ka, tumhe dekhna hai?", saba asked." Haan", she said.

They peaked from a far standing in their feets." Saba kidhar hai? Dikh nhi raha yaar?", meerab said." Arre bohot bheed hai chalo", saba hold her hand and pulled meerab with her.

On the other side murtasim had beaten those man mercilessly," Ayinda se Agar kisi bhi ladki ki taraf nazar utha kar bhi dekhi toh yahin tum logon ki qabar khudwa dunga", murtasim said and left his collar. The Crowd stepped out to give him his route. Murtasim was looking angry as hell.

He goes near his car and splash some water in his face from the bottle bakhtu had give him. As he splash the water on his face for the last time his eyes catch a blurry glims of that mysterious girl. He immediately wiped his face with his hand. Is he was dreaming or his mind was imagining her here.

He look here and there to find her again." Malik kya hua?", bakhtu asked him." Aapne kisi ko dekha yahan se guzarte huye", he asked restlessly." Bohot log guzar rahe hain yahan se aap kisse dhundh rahe hain malik", bakhtu asked.

He close his eyes in disappointment. Damn, he tried his best to remember about her,"Red dupatta, haan red dupatta odh kar koi guzri hai yahan se", he asked curiously. Bakhtu looked at him, he had never saw him this much restless in his life." Malik rukiye main dekh kar aata hu", bakhtu said." Main bhi chalta hu", he said and left to find that girl.

*****
Two besties are eating golgappa's." Jab insaan ke paas golgappe ho toh aur kya chahiye", saba said happily and puted a golgappa in her mouth." Arre,dusra plate hai yeh tumhara", meerab huffed." Kuch nhi hota, tum bhi khao na", saba said. Meerab face palmed herself Looking at her bestfriend.

"Saba yaar chalo na udhar woh churiyan dekhte hain", meerab said pointing her index finger towards the bangle store. Her eyes are sparkling in happiness." Chalo", saba replied.

There are many types of bangles in the stores. Red, yellow, green,pink, purple, orange many type of hue of colours. Simple yet beautiful bangles are there. Meerab was looking at those colours with an awe." Kitne pyaare rang hain na saba dekho", meerab said picking some red and green glass bangles in her hand.

She gingled those bangles lightly. There was a lovely sound as the bangles gingled in the air. Meerab smiled brightly. Her face was glowing." Meerab main kounse wale lun?", saba asked her while showing her several colours." Yeh wali", meerab said pointing on a pink colour glass bangle set.

"Aap yeh haari rang wali (bottle green) churiyan pack kar dein bhai", Meerab said happily. Shopkeeper packed their bangles. They paid their bills and left the store.

*****
On the other side murtasim was finding that mysterious girl." Mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai woh mere aas paas hai", he said placing his palm on his left chest near his heart. Hia heart was beating loudly not because of he was running but for that girl who was in his mind from last month.

Her laugh was ringing in his ears. His heart can sensed her presence." Ae khudaya bas ek jhalak mil jaye mujhe uski", Murtasim mumbled closing his eyes. His heart beats are increasing as he took step towards a store. Actually his heart was racing." Tum yahin kahin ho", he said with so much confidence.

A girl was standing near a store wearing a red dupatta. A huge smile played on his lips, He Take his steps towards her. His eyes are twinkling. Khan murtasim khan was feeling restless. He came near her." Suniye", he uttered. His smiley face turned into a disappointed one. She's not that girl." Maaf kijiyega, mujhe laga koi aur hai", he apologize and left from there.

"Mujhe laga tum ho, tum mere aas paas ho. Pata nhi par koi kaadi toh hai jo hum dono ko jodna chahti hai, pata nhi tum mere nazron mein nhi aayi itne dino mein", he uttered to himself with an helpless expression. He was feeling restless like he lost his everything in one blink." Sayad woh kabhi nazar nhi ayegi bakhtu", he said to bakhtu who was looking at him with helplessness.

he was hopeless, his heart wasn't ready to agree with that fact that , that mysterious girl was gone and he will never be able to find her. He looked at the road with disappointment." Malik ghar chaliye aap, sayad aap jisse dhundh rahe hain woh nhi hai yahan", bakhtu said.

"Tum shayad sahi...", he didn't completed his words as his eyes stucked on her face, that mysterious girl whom he saw near main road a month ago. Yes she's here infront his eyes, standing a little far from him. His eyes were not dreaming this time." Bakhtu woh yahin hai",he said.

******

"Meerab tum log pehle karachi mein rehte they na?", saba asked her." Hmm, maine bataya toh tha", she replied focusing on jhumka's in the store." Toh hayedarabad aane ki wajah kya thi?", she asked meerab curiously. Meerab looked at her and smiled bitterly.

"Jab apne hi apke dushman ban jaye toh unse jung nhi kar sakte, isi liye rasta badal lena chahiye", meerab said to saba." Aisa kya hua tha meerab", saba asked.
"Bas baba aue chachu mein jhagada hua tha, unn logon ko mere aage padhne se aitraz tha isi liye hum log hayedarabad aa gaye", Meerab said.

" Accha, chalo uncle toh tumhe support karte hain", saba said." Mere liye mere baba hi sab kuch hain, unke kehne par main kuch bhi kar sakti hu", she said and smiled.

*****

Murtasim's heart was racing in every step he was taking towards her. He had recognized her voice in a second. Bakhtu was looking at his malik with surprise. Is he's really murtasim khan or someone else.

He headed towards her. His heart was again beating loudly. He was feeling nervous." Main sahi tha, yeh wohi hai", he thought in his mind.

To be continue....

Feedbacks >>>>>>>