1. [Dilkashi] دلکشی

"The most exciting attractions are between two opposites that never meet."
― Andy Warhol

A feudal lord Have more power than a normal parson. If he want something then he will get it by tut or tat.'Murtasim Shahnawaz Khan' a well known person and feudal lord of hayedarabad.
He's so strong to control hayedarabad and some villages by his own. Thousands of peoples are worshiping his day by day. They can die for him. They believe in him more than anyone.

An arrogant angry man, who can destroy anything and anyone in just a blink of his eyes.
After his father he took all the responsibility to see his peoples and continue this feudal system by his own. He never wanted all this but he took this opportunity only fir his father's sake. In the age of 18 he lost his father for forever. When his father was taking last breath he asked him for a promise,
"Waada karo bete, tum sab ko salamat rakhoge, waada karo ke tum humare logon ko kabhi ruswa nhi karoge, unki hifazat karoge"

After that they when he promise his father that he will took this responsibility. After that day he forget to smile. After that day he forget who he is actually. He became 'Gaddi ka janasheen' for everyone.

Khan murtasim khan The feudal lord of hayedarabad. Thousands of peoples are worshiping him everyday. He's their King, their Ruler.

One day when he was driving towards his home. His eyes caught a glims of a girl, beautiful and sweet, her long shiny hairs, her smile, her eyes, everything was perfect. He was lost in her totally.

She was playing with some kids near in the park. His heart skipped a beat when he noticed her smile." Beautiful", he uttered. He never ever saw any girl with a stare, but this girl has something special in her. He was adoring her with intensity but his trance got broken when he heard the horn. He cursed that person under his breath and road away from there.

He reached his home greeted by his mother 'Salma begum'." Aa gaya mera sher beta", she said happily." Jii maa saab aab yahin rahunga kuch din", he said. He retired to his room after talking with her mother and chacha saab.

He laid on the bed and close her eyes. Her smiling face was flashing in his mind. Her smile, her laughing sound. He rested his head on the headboard," Pata nhi koun thi, Pyaari si, Uski jhalak mano mere ankhon mein kaid ho chuki hai", he uttered.

He didn't get any perfect sleep after seeing that mysterious girl. It's been a month after that incident. After that day He never saw her back. He went to the park many times with a hope that he will meet her but he doesn't see her either. After that he didn't visited there but he lost his heart to her.

*****
"Baba main college jaa rahi hu, Aap bhi khayal se apna tiffin le kar hi jaiyega office, aur saima baji ne aaj chutti li hai toh woh nhi aayengi", meerab said in a hurry while taking her books." Thik hai beta,tum nashta kar ke jao beta", waqas said while coming.

She was about to go then noticed the dark sky. She put her bag on the sofa and run upstairs to get clothes from the roof. Her eyes fall on a tall guy who was talking to her father. She had noticed this man many times. He's so handsome and Breathtaking. She was admiring him and a rain drop fell on her face. She immediately took the cloths and came downstairs runningly to saw who's this man.

She placed the cloths on their place and came to her father," baba koun aaya tha", she asked." Woh case ke silsiley mein baat karne aaye the koi", he said. She looked at the door with disappointment." Barish ho rahi hai, ek kaam karo aaj college na jao", waqas said." Thik hai main ghar pe hi assignments complete kar lungi", she said.
"Aab main chalta hu, court mein kaam hai aaj. Anjane logon ke liye darwaza mat kholna aur dhyan se rehna", waqas said while leaving." Apna khayal rehna baba, main apka intezar karungi", she said.

Meerab was the only daughter of waqas ahmad and aneela ahmad. But she never saw her mother because she died while giving birth to her. They used to live in karachi with her dadi and family but they shifted to hayedarabad for her studies. Meerab had always felt sad whenever she saw kids with their mother but never said anything to her father. Her father is her world.

She was reading her book sitting on the sofa when someone rang the doorbell. She came near the door and asked," Kya kaam hai?"." Ahmad saab hain?", A person asked her." Jii nhi woh abhi nikle hain office ke liye", she said and the person left from there. She recognized the voice, it was him, who used to visit his father." Suniye, aap yeh chatri le jayein warna aur bheeg jayenge", she said and extended her hand from the door. He took the umbrella and theirs hands touched with eachothers. She felt an electric jolt in her hand." Shukriya", he uttered and left.

She had never ever saw him face to face. But whenever she saw hum or heard his voice her heart skipped a beat. Today she had touched him, her mind wasn't believe it at all." Yeh koi khwaab tha kya? Yeh asliyat toh nhi lag raha", she said to herself and pinched her own hand." Awwchh, sach hai, sach hai", she said and jumped happily. She threw herself on the sofa and continue reading her book.

Her phone was ringed. Her college friend saba was calling her." Yaar meerab college kyu nhi aayi tum?", she asked." Woh barish ho rahi thi toh baba ne bola mat jao", she said." Aur tum nhi aayi, yeh main kya sunn rahi hu", saba said dramatically." Saba woh sab chodo, tumhe pata hai aaj kya hua!", she said excitedly." Kya? Tum phir se gird gayi?", saba asked." Nhi yaar", she said." Toh?", saba again asked her curiously.

"Maine aaj usse dekha", meerab said somehow." Koun? Wohi tumhari Mr.Anjaan crush?", saba asked." Haan, pata hai jab uske haath ne mere haath ko chua toh ek alag hi ehsaas hua, bilkul alag", she said." How romantic, tumne handshake kiya", saba said." Nhi, main chatri de rahi thi unhe", she said." Face to face pehli baar mili ho na tum aaj usse", saba said." Face to face nhi mili", she said.
"Dumbo, baat karni chahiye thi na usse", saba said." Phir kabhi", meerab said.

"Woh sab chhoro aaj golgappe khane chalein?", saba asked her excitedly." Haan chalte hain, phir dono mil kar ghumenge", meerab spilled happily. Then she hanged up the call.

******
"Bakhtu aapko Meri ek madad karni padegi", Murtasim said." Apki koi baat taal sakta hu main malik, Aapka har hukum sar ankhon par", Bakhtu said.
Murtasim looked at him and smiled." Main bas aapse hi apni baatein share kar sakta hu bakhtu", murtasim said." Aap hukum karein malik", bakhtu said." Mujhe kisi ka pata nikalna hai", he said.

"Aap mujhe...", he was saying but someone interrupted him," murtasim khan Tum gaddi ke jahnaseen ke sath ek bhai bhi ho yeh mat bhulo", maa begum said." Bolein maa begum", he said." Marium ko kisi ne tang kiya hai", she completed. Murtasim's eyes turn dark, he took out his gun and rushed downstairs.

"Koun tha marium?", he asked his sister. Marium wiped her tears and replied,"woh rastey mein kuch ladke the, Sarfaraz Alam ke log the bhai woh"." Sare guards marr gaye the kya? Maine kitni bar kaha hai ke security ke bina bahar mat jana", he said and left in rage.

"Bakhtu aap gaadi nikalein, unn logon ko main dekhta hu".

To be Continue....

Feedbacks>>>>>>