6. [Sukoon] سکون

A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.

- Unknown

Her heart fliped in her chest multiple time as her eyes caught a glimpse of him.
She wanted to asked him his name but she was feeling a tug.

Her Mr. Anjan was there, infront of her eyes. He was standing only hundred meters apart from her. His face have a calmness in itself.

She took few steps towards him while her heart was skipping beats loudly. Like Her heart will stop beating at any moment. As a wind blew up making her dupatta fall from her head she froze in her way. She immediately trying to put her dupatta on her head. After that she turn to see him but he was gone.

"Allah yeh kaisi azmaish hai", she uttered with disappointment. Her baba walked in towards her in surprise.

"Meerab beta tum kya kar rahi ho yahan?", waqas asked her." Woh baba aap ghar nhi aaye abhi tak toh main bas thoda dekhne aayi thi", she replied.

"Chalo ghar chalte hain", he said while taking her with him. Her father was her only support and strength. She had never felt mother's love as her mother passed away during delivery. Waqas ahmad always tried his best to give her both love.

She come back home with her baba but her mind was still struggling with his thoughts. She barely eat her food during lunch. Waqas asked her but she didn't said anything to him.

She reached upstairs towards her room. She was lost with her own thoughts. Her heart want peace but her mind was going throuh a storm of emotions. Why she didn't get any chance to see him normally.
She wanted to see his face for a long time.

****

His peoples are in trouble because of malicks. Malik zubair's mans had burnt their crops and threaten them again.

Rage consumed his every cell of his body. He was sitting on the chair quietly in the panchayat until zubair said something against his family.

He took out his gun and pointed it on zubair's forehead." Maine pehle hi kaha tha mere ghar ke logon ke bare mein apni zuban se kuch mat kehna", he reared like a lion.

Zubair got scared by his rage this time. Some mans of panchayat tried his best to calm him. The Khan Murtasim Khan was looking like a hungry lion.

One of the old man of panchayat placed his hand on Murtasim's shoulder gently.
"Khan, aap shant ho jayein. Jaldbazi mein sab bigad bhi sakta hai", Nasid ali said. A man in his mid sixties who was serving his family from a long time. Who loved him as his own son.

"Aaj se Malick'on aur Khan ke zameeno ke beech ek border lagega. Dono gaon ke log dur rahenge aur agar iske baad bhi zubair malick ke admi'on ne humare logon ko pareshan kiya toh unhein goli marne ka hukum main deta hu", Murtasim declared.

"Umeed karta hu panchayat ke kisi bhi admi ko mere ish faisle se koi masla nhi hoga", he said in a firm voice.

"Apka faisla humare liye patthar ki lakeer khan", some villages said proudly

After attending the panchayat meeting he headed towards hayedarabad. He didn't informed his mother and uncle about his sudden tour towards their Gaon. He was driving the car in a high speed.

He arrived hayedarabad till 5 pm. Something strikes his head and he stopped his car near a dargah. It's the time for Asar prayer.

He entered the dargah and performed Wuduh. He sat on the prayer mat and started his prayer.

'The misery of the world vanishes just by remembering God' it's really true . As he done the sajdah his heart sank into a pool of peace. His soul gone through a kind of storm of calmness.