049

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 on the gentle sea breeze, creating a soothing melody that accompanied you three stroll along the shore

The warm sun kissed you three skin, leaving a gentle, golden glow as you three walked along the shoreline, allowing the waves to wash over their feet.

You were dressed in a two-piece bikini that accentuated your curves, the vibrant colors making you stand out on the beach. Gojo sported a pair of swim trunks that hung low on his hips, showcasing his chiseled abs and toned physique. Megumi, taking after Gojo's style, wore matching swim trunks, looking adorable and carefree in the sun.

"Come on let's swim!" As he grabbed your wrist and pulled you into the water with Megumi, The cool seawater enveloped you as you waded deeper, the waves gently caressing your skin. Gojo and Megumi splashed around, their laughter mingling with the sound of the ocean. You joined in the fun, playfully splashing water back at them.

"How about a race?" Gojo suggested, and Megumi nodded excitedly. "I'll be the judge!" he said with enthusiasm.

With a playful grin exchanged between you and Gojo, the race began. Your bodies sliced through the water, the thrill of competition spurring you both forward. Megumi cheered and clapped with unbridled excitement, his laughter filling the air and adding to the lively atmosphere of the beach.

"Mom, you're losing!" Megumi shouted, egging you on as he closely observed the race unfold.

You splashed water playfully at Gojo. "We'll see about that!"

Gojo glanced at Megumi. "Think I can beat your mom, Gumi?"

Megumi nodded eagerly. "Yeah, you're super fast!"

Gojo picked up the pace. The waves seemed to play along, propelling him forward. You pushed yourself harder too, the salty water splashing in your wake.

As you neared the shore, it was neck and neck. Megumi was jumping up and down, eagerly awaiting the winner.

In the end, Gojo managed to touch the shore just a split second before you did. He turned to Megumi, victorious. "I won, Gumi!"

Megumi laughed. "Wow, you're the best!"

Gojo patted Megumi's head proudly. "Of course, I am. But your mom put up a good fight."

You chuckled as you caught your breath. "Next time, I'll win for sure."

Megumi's eyes sparkled with excitement. "Can we have a sandcastle-building contest next?"

Gojo ruffled Megumi's hair affectionately. "Let's do it!"

The sun cast a mesmerizing orange and pink glow across the tranquil sea as you strolled along the beach. Gojo held Megumi's hand as you walked, the three of you enjoying your popsicles.