036

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

"Come on, spill the tea about you and Y/n," Geto prodded casually

"What's with the sudden curiosity?" Gojo raised an eyebrow.

"He's in love," Shoko chimed in with a playful smirk.

"Shut up!" Gojo shot a glare at Shoko, his irritation evident.

"Seriously, though," Geto leaned in, "you've been pretty entangled with Y/n lately. you even broke off the debt. What's the deal?"

Gojo sighed, leaning back in his chair. "It's... complicated."

"Complicated, huh?" Shoko teased. "Sounds like you're in deep waters."

"I wouldn't say that," Gojo replied.

Geto and Shoko exchanged knowing glances. "Sure, Gojo, whatever you say," Shoko said

"Does she even forgive you after everything you've done to her?" Geto asked.

"I don't know," Gojo sighed.

"What are your plans?"

"I'm getting a better apartment for her. In fact, I've already closed the deal on one."

"And with that, she can finally get Megumi back."

"At this point, you might just become her husband instead," Shoko chimed in.

"I would gladly accept the offer, to be honest," Gojo snickered.

"Enough gawking. Get your asses back to work, would ya?" Maki glared.

"God! Why can't I even take a rest for a few minutes?" Gojo spoke up.

"You've been sitting here doing nothing since early this morning, Satoru," Geto answered, which made Gojo scowl at him.

Suddenly, his phone rang, and he quickly pulled it out of his pocket, seeing your name on the screen. He promptly answered it.

"Satoru.." you said.

"Hi, darling!" He responded happily.

"I have no time to play around, Satoru," you replied firmly.

"Oh, come on, Y/n! Why are you so serious?" He pouted.

"I have something to tell you."

"Mhm, I'm listening."

"Toji, he visited me yesterday."

"What?!" Gojo exclaimed.

"Did he do anything to you?! Shit, Y/n, where did he meet you, and when?" Gojo asked, his worry evident.

"Calm down... he didn't do much."

"God, I can't trust you. Before this, you told me Mahito didn't do much to you, and when I got home, you had a wound on your face. I'm coming. Stay still."