016

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺 𝑺𝑳𝑶𝑾𝑳𝒀 fluttered open, and you glanced to your left, finding an empty space beside you

𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺 𝑺𝑳𝑶𝑾𝑳𝒀 fluttered open, and you glanced to your left, finding an empty space beside you. You let out a soft groan, murmuring, "Did he leave?"

Summoning your energy, you retrieved your panties and t-shirt, slipping them on to cover your upper half. As you opened the bedroom door and stepped out, you were met with a surprising sight – Gojo was in the kitchen, busy cooking.

"Oh, you're awake?" He turned towards you, clad in nothing but a boxer and an apron, which barely covered his gifted physique. You couldn't help but briefly admire his appearance before averting your gaze.

"What's with the apron..." you mumbled.

"Ah! I started heating up the stew, and it started splattering... look, I got burned!" He playfully showed you his arm, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

You raised an eyebrow, eyeing him weirdly. But suddenly, his gaze dropped, focusing on your plump thigh, visibly turning him on.

"What are you looking at, pervert!" you snapped.

"God! I love milf" He mumbled to himself

Ignoring your question, he placed a bowl on the dining table and gestured for you to sit. Which you did.

You took a spoonful of the stew he had prepared and tasted the rich flavors. It was delicious.

"We should head to the hospital after this."

You nodded in agreement.

As you both ate, the atmosphere gradually became more comfortable.

"How come you turned down my offer when you had no idea what you were doing?" Gojo suddenly questioned, his voice filled with curiosity. You glanced at him briefly, then focused on your stew, ignoring his question.

"Forget it... never mind, it's probably nothing," Gojo continued.

"Ah! Don't you want to say anything, like 'sorry, Satoru,' or 'thank you, Satoru?'" He playfully wiggled his eyebrows.

You sighed softly, "Thank you," you mumbled, and he tilted his head, a charming smile forming on his lips.

"You remember our deal, right? Two conditions,"

"First, you're not allowed to sleep with other guys. I hate sharing," he said, his eyes narrowing with possessiveness.

"Second, you're going to put out for me whenever I want," he continued

You met his intense gaze, and after a moment, you nodded your head in agreement.

"I should've done this sooner," he grinned at you.