006

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑯 𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑩𝒀 𝑰𝑵 𝑨 𝑭𝑳𝑨𝑺𝑯  "We've got them all" Ijichi reported, his eyes shifting from Gojo to the scene before them

𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑯 𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑩𝒀 𝑰𝑵 𝑨 𝑭𝑳𝑨𝑺𝑯 "We've got them all" Ijichi reported, his eyes shifting from Gojo to the scene before them.

"Where's Shoko?" Gojo asked, his voice echoing through the dimly lit alley.

"I'm here," a woman's voice calmly emerged from the shadows, cigarette smoke curling around her. Geto walked next to her.

"Shoko! and Suguru too," Gojo's face lit up with a wide grin

"Oh, is that the new dress collection I recommended to you?" Gojo pointed at her, his grin turning mischievous.

"Yeah, turns out it looks pretty good on me," Shoko replied casually.

Gojo's grin persisted as he continued to admire Shoko's attire. "You always had a knack for fashion, Shoko. It's like you were born to turn heads."

Shoko smirked in response. "Well, someone has to bring a touch of elegance to this otherwise grim business," she quipped, exhaling a plume of smoke.

Geto finally spoke up, his voice steady as ever. "Job's done, but it was messier than expected."

Gojo's playful demeanor shifted to seriousness as he considered the implications. "Any complications?"

Geto shook his head. "Not beyond the usual. Some of them tried to put up a fight, but we managed."

Shoko took another drag of her cigarette and flicked the ash to the ground. "Well, they won't be causing trouble for anyone else."

Gojo and Geto settled in the backseat of the car while Ijichi took the wheel. Gojo's shirt stained with blood.

"Is there an extra shirt?" Gojo asked, his tone weary.

"I don't think so," Ijichi replied, a hint of regret in his voice.

Amidst the silence, Geto decided to broach a different topic. "So, I heard you've got a new woman."

Gojo furrowed his brow, struggling to recall the person in question. "Who?" he asked, genuinely puzzled.

"The one with a son," Geto clarified. "Y/n, isn't it?"

Gojo's memory finally clicked into place.
"Ah, Y/n. What about her?" he inquired, his curiosity piqued.

Geto leaned closer, his gaze piercing. "What are you planning, Satoru?"