015

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"𝑳𝑬𝑻 𝑮𝑶 𝑶𝑭 𝑴𝑬 I'll walk myself," you insisted, your voice determined despite your hesitation

"Huh?" The front desk attendant's eyes darted between you and Gojo, clearly surprised by the situation.

"Mr. Gojo, what brings you here all of a—," the attendant began to asked, but Gojo cut him off abruptly. "This one is working here, immediately," Gojo said sternly, pushing you forward with a sense of purpose.

The front desk attendant leaned closer to Gojo's ear and whispered, "Seriously? her clothes and face are a mess."

"So what?" Gojo glared at the attendant. "There's gotta be a bunch of bastards who are into that stuff."

"I guess there has to be," the front desk attendant mumbled.

"Come with me," Gojo commanded, grabbing your arm, and the two of you began to walk through the establishment, guided by the front desk attendant. You remained quiet

"Here we are," Gojo whispered from behind as he held your neck, his tone laced with a chilling warning. "This is what that petty pride of yours has gotten you into. Good luck." With that ominous message, he pushed you onto the bed.

"Jeez, rough delivery?" an unknown person remarked, their voice filled with amusement.

"Mr. Naoya! It's her first day. I thought about who would make a good teacher for her, and you immediately came to my mind," the front desk attendant explained.

"Could you do us the honors?" the front desk attendant asked Naoya.

"Of course," Naoya replied, his voice carrying an unsettling confidence.

"She also has a nasty temper, so I'll be here just to supervise. You don't mind, right?" Gojo asked, his presence making the room feel more oppressive.

"Sure, I like an audience," Naoya smirked, his intentions becoming increasingly clear.

He hummed thoughtfully as he sat on the bed, towering over your trembling body. "Aw, you're shaking... are you nervous?" he grinned, his words dripping with an unsettling mix of mockery and anticipation. "Don't worry, I'm real gentle." He leaned in, pressing a chilling kiss to your neck, setting a disturbing tone for what lay ahead.

"It's disgusting," you thought to yourself, a growing sense of revulsion and fear welling up inside you.

"Mm... you smell good," Naoya added, his comments only serving to increase your discomfort.

Your gaze turned to Gojo, who never broke his intense gaze on you, his presence making the situation all the more unbearable.

Suddenly, Naoya pulled up your shirt and groped your body, his actions sending shivers of disgust and violation through you as he touched you inappropriately.