012

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

𝒘𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑴 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑭𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑫 with people chatting as Gojo lounged in his office, drifting into a daydream

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑴 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑭𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑫 with people chatting as Gojo lounged in his office, drifting into a daydream. Suddenly, the door swung open.

"Huh?" Gojo's eyes darted toward the entrance, surprised by an unexpected visitor.

"Dad?" Gojo sprung to his feet, his face breaking into a wide grin. "What are you doing here?" He approached his father with curiosity.

"Just checking up on you, and I thought you might need some help, so I brought some people," his dad explained.

"That's thoughtful of you, Dad," Gojo replied. "But what kind of help did you bring?"

His father leaned in with a knowing smile. "Well, you know how much you've been juggling lately, Satoru. I thought you might need some assistance managing your workload."

Gojo chuckled. "You're right. things have been pretty hectic recently. What did you have in mind?"

"There are some skilled professionals I've brought with me. They specialize in various areas – finance, organization, and even security. They'll help streamline your operations and make your life easier."

His dad's eyes sparkled mischievously. "Also Are you joining us, Satoru?"

Gojo furrowed his brow, his confusion evident. "Joining you for what?"

His father let out a small chuckle. "Shoko didn't inform you, did she?" Gojo simply shook his head, signaling that he had no prior knowledge of the plans.

"We're headed to a bar," his father revealed, a hint of excitement in his voice. "And the others will be there too."

"I think I'll just head home," Gojo said

"Oh?" Then his dad smirked a bit, his eyes filled with mischief. "You're dating somebody, aren't you?" His teasing tone hinted at his suspicion.

"Eh?" Gojo replied, caught off guard by his father's keen observation.

"You said you're going home, but normally you'd come with us," his dad continued, wiggling his eyebrow suggestively.

"No, I'm just tired," Gojo quickly denied, trying to play it cool.

"If you're dating someone, you should bring her by!" His dad grinned, clearly enjoying this playful banter.

"There's no one," Gojo insisted, but his dad wasn't convinced.

"You have to start thinking about marriage," his father advised, adopting a more serious tone.

"I said I'm not dating anyone," Gojo protested, feeling the pressure.