037

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

You carefully applied lipstick, gliding it over your lips, then puckered up to check the color

"I guess I'm ready," you mumbled to your reflection in the mirror.

A few weeks had passed since your last meeting with Nanami, and you hadn't crossed paths since then. Perhaps he had been occupied with work or other commitments. It seemed out of character for him to disappear without explanation, but you decided to shrugged it off.

The weekend was here, and your original plan was to visit Megumi for the first time but Fushiguro had something else came up.

With that, you decided to stay at home to relax, but that was until Gojo started to insist that you go out with him.

Of course, you attempted to decline his invitations multiple times, but there was a high chance that he would simply barge into your apartment and forcibly take you out with him.

A knock on your door interrupted your thoughts, and you quickly went to open it. He gave you a once-over, his eyes lingering on you for a moment.

"You're looking absolutely stunning," he complimented with a playful wink.

"Thank you," you mumbled, as he just smirked at you.

"So, where are we going?"

Gojo leaned in conspiratorially, "We're going to the aquarium!"

"The aquarium?" you raised an eyebrow, "Isn't that a bit... cliché?"

"Come on, it's not cliché, it's classic!" Gojo chuckled. "Besides, who doesn't love watching cute fish and sea creatures? It'll be fun, I promise."

"You could just go by yourself," you said, giving him a sidelong glance.

"Come on, Y/n, where's the fun in that?" Gojo replied with a grin. "Besides, I thought it would be a great way for us to spend time together."

You rolled your eyes. "Fine, but don't expect me to be as excited about fish as you are."

Gojo chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll make it worth your while. Now, let's go and have some fun!"

As you and Gojo arrived at the aquarium, you couldn't help but be struck by the grandeur of the place. The entrance was adorned with a massive, intricate fish sculpture, setting the tone for the underwater adventure ahead.

"Impressive, right?"

You nodded, taking in the sight.

As you explored the various exhibits, Gojo shared interesting facts about the different marine species. He was surprisingly knowledgeable about aquatic life.