035

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

"His palate leans towards dishes that harmonize with ginger, you know, like chicken

"His palate leans towards dishes that harmonize with ginger, you know, like chicken. Consider options like chicken nanban and oyakodon. also, he's no fan of pepper, so steer clear of that spice when preparing his meals,"

"Alright, thank you" Fushiguro replied.

"How's he been lately?" you inquired.

"Well, aside from missing you every day," Fushiguro began, "he's been doing fairly well. He doesn't cry as much at night anymore, and his appetite has improved significantly. So, overall, he's gradually getting better."

"If things continue this way, you might be able to visit him in a week or two," she said.

"Good to know," you replied with a smile on the other end of the phone.

"Alright then, sorry I can't chat for long, Y/n, I've got things to take care of. I gotta run," she said.

"Talk to you later," she continued, and with that, she ended the call.

"I suppose she's busy," you mumbled softly. Leaning back on the couch, you didn't have long to ponder as you soon heard a knock at your door.

You walked toward the door, and slowly opened it. you were met with the sight of those familiar blue ocean eyes, accompanied by a wide grin.

"Are you ready?" he asked, his enthusiasm infectious.

"Yeah," you replied, and as you closed the door behind you.

"Is it really necessary?" you inquired.

"Hm?" he responded, raising an eyebrow.

"That you have to tag along for the job," you eyed him.

"Well, yes! Plus, I'm getting their famous kikufuku, so I couldn't possibly miss out on this!" He grinned with excitement. You couldn't help but give him a slightly bewildered look. there was no way this man was approaching his 30s anytime soon.

"This is Y/n, the one I've been telling you about," Gojo said with enthusiasm as he introduced you to an elderly woman who exuded warmth and kindness.

"Nice to meet you," you greeted with a friendly smile, extending your hand for a handshake.

"Oh, Y/n, you look even more beautiful than I imagined," she complimented, her smile sweet and genuine. She took your hand, shaking it warmly. "Gojo has spoken quite highly of you."

"Oh, thank you," you replied with a modest smile in response to the compliment.

"No need for further interviews, you're accepted to work here," she continued, and your eyes widened in pleasant surprise. You offered a grateful smile, and Gojo's wide grin mirrored your excitement.