024

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒏, 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔.

Gojo sat on his bed, his gaze fixed on the scenery beyond the window

"When I first pulled you into this world, you looked so serene in my arms," his voice tinged with regret. "But, in reality, were you suffocating? Were you in so much pain?"

"Ever since I rescued you from the beach, I've known every inch of you," he continued, his words laced with sorrow.

"Your breath, your body, even the small crack in your iron-lined heart. There isn't a single part of you I haven't touched. You are mine. I was so sure."

He paused.

"You don't go anywhere now, just like I wanted. You wait for me all day, thinking about my every word and action. Even if I were to let you go, you'd stay, just like that. You'd remain mine,"his voice heavy with self-doubt.

"But that's the thing," he continued, his tone softening. "You were never truly mine from the beginning."

He looked down at his hands, cold and pristine.

"It's as if I've been reaching into the darkness, trying to hold onto something I could never truly grasp," he mused, his frustration palpable. "What can I possibly say now?"

"I've only noticed the changing seasons through your choice of clothing," Gojo admitted, his voice tinged with longing.

"When your foot pokes out from the blanket, I can feel its warmth in my hand. I listen to your heartbeat like it's the most beautiful music, and when I walk down the street, I can't help but inhale, as if I'm trying to capture your scent."

His vulnerability became more apparent.

"I think about you all the time," he confessed, his voice breaking.

"Shit," he muttered, burying his face in his palms. "Where do I even begin to fix this? How can I admit that somewhere along the way, I started wanting something else from you?" His words hung heavy in the air.

"That this isn't all I wanted us to be"

"Even if I were to come up with some absurd excuse to keep you... would it ever change the fact that, to you, I'm nothing less than the embodiment of hell?"