This time Lin Xun, Xiong Ni, Tong Xiao, and Fu Ping stood in front of the drawing paper first.

Gu Huaiye, Lin Xiazhi, Bai Ye, and Zhang Luan accepted the topics provided by the program team and painted on their backs.

The title of the first round was given by the program team: Lion.

Director: "Please start painting."

Gu Huaiye used his hand to draw the outline of the lion one stroke at a time on Lin Xun's back.

Lin Xun followed up with the strokes on his hand, and through the feedback from the camera, he could see that the outline of the lion was gradually forming.

The four groups of guests all painted hard. When the director called for a timeout when the timer ended, a voice came from Fu Ping: "Why are you painting so slowly? Who am I? I haven't finished painting yet!"

Zhang Luan was not to be outdone: "That's because you were slow. I finished the painting, and you made the wrong start!"

Bai Ye looked at Tong Xiao and sighed: "You can shorten the time this time. I'm afraid I will die too quickly."

Xiong Ni turned to look at Lin Xiazhi: "What are you drawing, a lion?"

Lin Xiazhi smiled and nodded: "You draw very well."

Lin Xun also asked the same question: "Is it really a lion?"

Gu Huaiye squeezed his hand and answered silently.

The director spoke at this time: "I believe that without me saying more, everyone already has a clear answer. In the first round, our two groups of guests, Lin Xun and Xiong Ni, still won. The other two groups hope you can come on!"

"Hahaha, there is no harm without comparison, so funny!"

"By the way, why can Tong Xiao's group paint lions as elephants?"

...

After that, the two parties exchanged positions, and the director team gave the second group of painting titles: "Snail."

When Lin Xun saw this title, he just felt that it was difficult to draw.

First draw the snail's spiral shell on Gu Huaiye's back, then the head and body, and finally the antennae.

Then he looked at the pattern on Gu Huaiye's paper, raised the corners of his lips, put his arms around his waist, and rested his chin on Gu Huaiye's shoulder.

His actions were directly caught in the eyes of the audience in the live broadcast room, and the audience in the live broadcast room immediately became excited!

"Ah ah ah ah, Ah Xun, what are you doing? If you have the ability to hug me, if you have the ability to hug me!"

"Just now when Lin Xun hugged him, Mr. Gu looked back at him. The moment our eyes met, I saw the spark of love, ah ah ah!"

...

Lin Xun didn't know that his subconscious action made the audience in the live broadcast room excited. He only knew that they were stable again in this game.

Unfortunately this time, Lin Xiazhi failed to draw Xiong Ni's snail correctly.

Failed miserably.

When time and life were subtracted, Xiong Ni's eyes turned red when he looked at Lin Xiazhi, who had suddenly aged 20 years.

Lin Xiazhi reached out and pinched his face, coaxing: "It's all fake, why are you crying."

"I know it's fake, but I still feel uncomfortable. You can't know before you know it." Xiong Ni put his arms around him and rubbed against him.