As soon as he finished speaking, he heard a prompt from the radio: "There are a total of twenty precious crystals hidden in this castle villa. Lighting these crystals can completely eliminate vampires. At the same time, vampires will destroy all these crystals. This castle will fall..."

"It seems that we have two camps, one is the vampire camp, and the other is the guardian camp. The vampires are the destructive side, and the guardian camp is the good side. So the question is, how many vampires are there among us?"

Hearing what Zhang Luan said, Fu Ping chuckled: "Then you might as well just ask the vampire to raise your hand. No matter what, the most important thing for us now is to find these crystals. Then who will be the guardian and who will be the destroyer?" Some people can't hide their tails."

"Brother Fu, what you said makes sense. So what should we do now? Divide into two teams?" Lin Xiazhi looked at everyone.

Lin Xun nodded: "Let's go into two teams. One team of two won't get started."

Xiong Ni laughed when he heard this, raised his hand and patted Lin Xun on the shoulder: "You are going to cause trouble!"

"Then we will work in groups of four. We will split up. Bai Ye Tongxiao, will you join our group?" Fu Ping said.

"Okay, brother." Bai Ye nodded.

In this way, Lin Xun and Xiong Ni formed a group of their own.

After the two groups separated, Xiong Ni said: "Should we confess our identities to each other?"

"Are you sure you confess your identity now? I don't want to, it won't be exciting." Lin Xun shook his head.

Xiong Ni narrowed his eyes: "You're not a vampire, are you?"

Lin Xun was not afraid that he would blow himself up, and shrugged his shoulders: "Who knows, maybe Brother Lin is a vampire, are you afraid?"

Xiong Ni looked at Lin Xiazhi subconsciously: "No way, are we having sadomasochism?"

Lin Xiazhi, who was amused by this sadomasochistic phrase, reached out and rubbed his head: "Sadomasochism is so exciting, don't you like it?"

"Go away, I just want sweet love, I don't want to hurt my kidneys and liver."

Lin Xun pulled him: "Let's look for crystals first. This castle is really big."

"How to find it? Are you looking for it room by room?" Xiong Ni thought about how many rooms there were in this castle. Even if they all lived on the second floor, they wouldn't be able to fill them all.

You have to find a time to go.

"Look slowly and see who loses his temper first." Lin Xun curled the corners of his lower lips, his eyes full of eagerness to try.

"I feel like Lin Xun is a little excited this time!"

"Hahaha, I want to know who is the one who fired the first shot, I look forward to it!"

"Speaking of which, their group is actually pretty good. Each person represents a force. Kashiwa Ye and his group have two vampires. I feel like they will definitely cause problems first."

...

Lin Xun and the others were the first to arrive on the top floor, pushing open the first room and seeing a white grand piano in the center, with various oil paintings hanging on the surrounding walls.

"Is this a piano room?" Xiong Ni walked to the piano, "This piano is too beautiful."

Lin Xiazhi came over and put her fingers on the keys: "Can you play?"