"It means you are a big-hearted person. When you find this person, you will ask him to compensate you for your mental damages. How old are you? You can make people look at you in vain!"

"Okay, let him compensate me for mental damages and restore my innocence."

...

This matter still had to be handled by the police, and Lin Xun did not spend time on it.

The recording time at Monkey has been determined, and Lin Xun went there with Xiaoxia in the morning.

In addition to singing, Monkey also stars in the MV as the general's teammates who died in battle.

The two of them changed their clothes and came out of the changing room. Because of Lin Xun's arm problem, it took a lot of effort.

As an Alpha, Monkey is tall and has long legs, even if he is not a top Alpha.

Wearing a military green uniform and not smiling or talking, he looks particularly elegant.

"The military uniform is still handsome. I should have joined the army in the first place." Monkey stood in front of the mirror and touched the badge on his chest.

Lin Xun stood still while others helped him arrange his clothes, and asked by the way: "Then why didn't you go?"

"They said I'm too handsome." Monkey said without forgetting to tease Lin Xun's bangs.

Lin Xun rolled his eyes speechlessly.

Before Monkey could explain himself, the assistant who was arranging his clothes said, "Didn't you get kicked back because you were too weak in physical fitness?"

Lin Xun: "..."

Monkey: "Sister, I don't need to go into detail. In fact, my physical fitness is not bad, but they are too perverted. They carried 5 kilograms for 50 kilometers and I just lost it, okay?"

"So, you just quit without running away?"

"I ran away. How can I not run away? I just didn't run down and fainted. I came back after staying in the hospital for 7 days." Monkey couldn't help laughing when he said this. "But it turns out that wherever I am, there is gold. Even if you don't shine in the military area, you can shine here."

Lin Xun smiled and nodded: "That's true."

After the clothes are done, the next step is to style Lin Xun.

Monkey sat aside and took out an apple from nowhere. He gnawed it and talked to Lin Xun from time to time: "I thought your white hair last time was quite handsome, but it wasn't very suitable. According to the plot At most, I can make it silver for you, which will make your hair look a little less gray."

The stylist who was dyeing Lin Xun's hair corrected him: "That's not the feeling of having gray hair, it's the feeling of decline."

"It's all the same, it's all the same."

"It's different, isn't it? What's that bald head you're talking about? It's so ugly. Our sense of decline is a sense of luxury."

Obviously at this point, the stylist has his own insistence.

Monkey couldn't quarrel with him, so he had no choice but to nod: "Okay, if you say decline, then it will decline. If you say advanced, then it will be advanced. I can't tell you how to do it."

"If you can't tell me, just hurry up and eat. I'm waiting for you to style it over there."

"Hey, here you go, don't rush me, we're not good friends anymore." Monkey said this, but his movements were not very fast.