"Yes, it just ended. What's wrong, Brother Wei?"

"Monkey's manager came to me just now and said that Monkey's single was missing an actor and asked if you would like to cooperate."

"Brother Monkey?" Lin Xun didn't expect that Monkey would come to him to shoot the MV, "Can I move my arm like this?"

"I told you, and the other party's agent said that it's just right. According to the plot, one arm is broken, and you can just save a lot of makeup fees."

"It turns out that he is waiting for me here. Okay, Brother Wei, please make arrangements. There is no problem with me."

Anyway, in his current situation, apart from variety shows, he can't take on other jobs for the time being, not to mention that it's hard for Monkey to refuse even once he opens his mouth.

"Then you rest these two days, and we will go see them the day after tomorrow."

"good."

After chatting with Wei An, Lin Xun continued to look for a barbecue restaurant: "This restaurant seems to have a good environment, let's go and try it."

After placing the order, send the location to Gu Huaiye.

By the way, I told him what I just said on the phone.

"Are you tired?"

"No, I have nothing to do if I stay at home. It's quite interesting to have a job." Lin Xun kept a smile on his face when he said this.

Obviously, his mentality now is completely different from that at the beginning. He was just trying it out, but now he can also get fun from his work.

Gu Huaiye raised the corners of his lips and reminded, "Are you about to take the exam?"

Suddenly hearing this, Lin Xun was stunned for a moment: "Are you a devil?"

Gu Huaiye didn't know if he didn't mention it. He was so frightened when he mentioned it that he completely forgot about it.

"I'll ask Xiong Ni when I get back, and he'll probably forget about it."

"If the school doesn't call your agent, you still have time, don't worry."

"The key is that the exam requires Shura Field again. I have to read a book these two days. Fortunately, you reminded me."

Otherwise, I will die completely.

Gu Huaiye drove the car into the underground garage and took the elevator up.

The receptionist at the door smiled and said, "Do you two gentlemen have any reservations?"

"Yes, my surname is Lin."

"Mr. Lin, go inside, please come this way."

Lin Xun walked in front, crossing the small bridge and flowing water. He couldn't help but turn around and said to Gu Huaiye, "The environment of this restaurant is not bad."

Gu Huaiye and he both wore masks and looked at each other with smiles in their eyes.

"Well, not bad."

After receiving Gu Huaiye's affirmative response, Lin Xun took out his cell phone and handed it to him: "Then take a picture for me."

Gu Huaiye didn't expect that the center of his words would fall on this place, so he reached out and took it: "Then stand still."

The receptionist who was walking in front stopped and waited for them for a while.

Lin Xun took the phone and said apologetically to the receptionist: "I'm sorry."