Everyone: "..."

I didn't expect that a poem would contain such an explanation.

No one can say a word after hearing this, awesome!

The director nodded: "Originally, I thought that you guys couldn't guess it collectively, and then I had to continue to look for clues and find the password from the following clues. I didn't expect that Mr. Gu won this issue on his own and accumulated 1 point. Congratulations."

"Thank you, Brother Gu, for preventing us from crashing into the pit of the director's team with your own efforts." Lin Xiazhi applauded and said with a smile, "call it a day and get off work!"

"This last place was really unexpected. Hahaha, the entire directing team was stunned. Mr. Gu is awesome!"

"Hahaha, unexpected, 666, congratulations on the perfect ending of the first issue!"

"Why is it over? I really haven't seen enough. I have to wait another week for the next issue. I'm as lonely as snow!"

...

It ended much earlier than expected. Lin Xun opened the safe and took out Jin Ruyi inside.

When everyone saw this, they quickly asked: "Is this Jin Ruyi?"

Lin Xun smiled and nodded.

Bai Ye took a look and said, "Director, why don't you get a gold-plated one? This Jin Ruyi doesn't look worth 2 yuan."

The director laughed when he heard this and said: "The program team has limited funds, as long as the idea comes to mind."

"Why don't you think the same about other props?"

Thinking of that coffin, Bai Ye still felt a little uncomfortable.

"Are you still having lunch? If not, I'll ask them to return it. If you can save a fortune, it's worth it."

Hearing the director's words, Lin Xiazhi couldn't laugh or cry and said: "Director, you really don't want to feed us."

"Aren't funds limited? You can go back and eat. Otherwise, you can stay and eat lunch with us. The lunch is enough."

The director said pitifully, and the others laughed, but no one really stayed to wait for the box lunch.

Lin Xun helped Gu Huaiye take off the microphone on his body, turned to Xiong Ni and said, "Where are you going, little Xiong?"

"We drove here, Ah Xun."

"Then I won't send you off. Let's leave first. If you need anything, call me."

"Okay, be careful on the road."

After talking to Xiong Ni, Lin Xun and Gu Huaiye went upstairs to get their suitcases.

The two were the first to leave.

After getting in the car, Lin Xunren asked, "What shall we eat later?"

Gu Huaiye drove the car out of the parking space: "Are you hungry?"

Lin Xun nodded: "A bit, I want to eat barbecue. Let's go back and find a barbecue restaurant and eat meat."

Gu Huaiye had no objection: "Okay."

"Then let me take a look first. If it feels good, just book a location and eat when you get there." Lin Xun opened the software eagerly and started searching.

When Gu Huaiye heard this, he felt that he was not a little hungry.

He smiled without exposing him.

Just when Lin was looking for a hotel, Wei An called him: "Axun, you guys have finished recording, haven't you?"