Wei An smiled and said: "What kind of script do you want? Directors are afraid that scripts will delay your performance. Just follow your performance in the last variety show. Also, be careful not to injure your arms again, otherwise you will be in trouble in the next one." I don't even know when it will be filmed."

Because of his arm injury, the filming start date for the web series "Master I Don't Want to Be Anymore", which had just been set, had to be postponed.

After all, no master comes out with a broken arm.

Lin Xun and Gu Huaiye were both good-looking, and the variety show didn't have high requirements for makeup. They simply applied foundation and modified their outlines before being asked to change clothes.

Lin Xun looked at the clothes handed to him. He felt a little like the Republic of China. The one in his hand was a white gown: "Does the background of this issue take place in the Republic of China?"

In Gu Huaiye's hands was a set of gray cloth clothes, which looked not as noble as the ones in Lin Xun's hands.

"Our roles won't be that of a young master and a servant, right?" Lin Xun's eyes were bright and full of expectation when he said this.

When Gu Huaiye saw him like this, he smiled and pinched his chin: "What are you thinking about?"

Lin Xun chuckled but did not say anything.

But Gu Huaiye didn't understand. He leaned over and whispered: "The director is quite good."

The two came out of the changing room. Lin Xun was wearing a white gown and looked like a noble young master. Gu Huaiye was looking after Gu Huaiye, who was wearing gray clothes with the upper and lower parts separated. He looked like a laborer working in the young master's house.

However, the man's aura was so strong that even his shabby clothes could not hide his elegance. As soon as he came out, people couldn't help but take a second look.

"Axun, have you all changed?" Xiong Ni and Lin Xiazhi came in at this time and happened to see Lin Xun and Gu Huaiye who had changed their clothes. "Why are you two dressed like this? Is it necessary for the show?"

Lin Xun turned to look at him: "I can't answer your question because I don't know if our relationship is friend or foe."

Xiong Ni was stunned for a moment: "No, Ah Xun, are you starting now? You don't love me anymore, are you going to abandon me? We are good friends for life, and whoever lets go first is the dog?"

Wei An looked at the two people who seemed to be possessed by opera spirits: "Hurry up, little ancestors, seize the time to put on your makeup and change clothes, and put aside your coughing."

Xiong Ni chuckled: "Brother Wei, have you ever found out what the plot of the first issue is? Tell us about it. When Lin Xun and I win, you will also have face, right?"

"You just have a lot of eyes. I don't know. I don't know anything. You can express yourself freely after recording."

Wei An looked like "Don't ask me, I don't have any feelings."

It can be said to be very ruthless.

Xiong Ni and Lin Xiazhi put on their makeup and went to change clothes. They found that Xiong Ni was wearing a red gown, while Lin Xiazhi and Gu Huaiye were similar, both wearing separate gray cloth clothes.

Xiong Ni saw this and smiled: "You two are not our servants, haha!"

Lin Xun put his hand on his shoulder: "Then you may have told the truth."

The four of them changed their clothes and put on makeup and came out of the room. The other two guests were also ready at this time.

Seeing them, Fu Ping and Zhang Luan were the only Beta couple among them.