Xiong Ni and Lin Xiazhi happened to have nothing to do recently. Hearing Lin Xun talk about the water entertainment in the bay, Xiong Ni yelled: "Where are you going? I'll go. I was attracted by the promotion before. I originally wanted to go with you." I asked your Mr. Gu to give me two tickets because of my connections, but I didn't expect you to come to me, ah ah ah, Ah Xun, I love you so much!"

Lin Xun felt Xiong Ni's excitement: "Then why didn't you come to me earlier? I just heard him say that I only knew about such a place, so it's settled. You and Brother Lin will be ready to wait for us tomorrow. Let's Went there in just one train ride."

"Okay, no problem."

Lin Xun contacted Xiong Ni and Lin Xiazhi, then turned to look at Gu Huaiye: "Is the Bay Water Entertainment a project of Gu's?"

Gu Huaiye smiled and pinched his face: "It belongs to your husband."

Lin Xun smiled and hugged him: "My husband is great. Brother Mu, have they agreed?"

"Well, not necessarily Si Xian."

"Hey, Dr. Si is open all year round. Can his body bear it?"

"Who makes him like it!"

Lin Xun chuckled and suddenly remembered: "Can grandpa and Uncle Liu go to your place?"

"Okay, but you have to ask them if they want to go."

Lin Xun jumped out of bed immediately after hearing this: "I'm going to ask now."

Watching the little Omega run out, Gu Huaiye smiled and shook his head.

Lin Xun came down from upstairs and found Gu Ting who was watching TV in the living room. He walked over and called out sweetly: "Grandpa, Huai Ye and I are going to play tomorrow. You and Uncle Liu can come with us."

Gu Ting was stunned for a moment: "Where are we going to play? Can your Uncle Liu and I go to the place where you young people play?"

"We have water entertainment in the bay. You and Uncle Liu can go and relax for a while. Go grandpa!"

Facing Lin Xun's expectant eyes, Gu Ting, who didn't want to refuse, nodded: "Okay, I'll join in the fun with you young people. What do you need to prepare? Do you need to prepare a swimsuit? Oops, I haven't been in the water for several years. Okay, Lao Liu, stop playing with those flowers and plants now, and quickly find our swimsuits, swimming rings, and my sunglasses and beach shorts. Tomorrow, Ah Xun will take us to play in the water. Do you hear what I said? "

Seeing Gu Ting go to find the old housekeeper with a smile on his face, Lin Xun looked up at Gu Huaiye who was standing upstairs and gave him an "OK" gesture.

Lin Xun returned to the room, pulled out the suitcase, opened it, and started to pack his things. Gu Huaiye looked at the things he had hoarded like a little hamster, rummaging through them one by one, and couldn't help but laugh: "I'm going to have some tonight." Stay there, bring a coat."

"I know, I know, I need to wear sunscreen!"

After packing his things and lying on the bed, Lin Xun felt like a primary school student about to go on a trip, and he was so excited that he couldn't sleep.

He moved around restlessly with his arms around Gu Huaiye, and was finally hugged tightly by the man who provoked the anger: "If you can't sleep, let's do something else."

Lin Xun was so frightened that he immediately calmed down: "If you can fall asleep, you can fall asleep."

If he did this, he would not remember it tomorrow.