The smile on Yan Qi's face was a bit unbearable. He completely underestimated this Omega who was 8 years younger than him. No wonder it was not easy to be so obsessed with Gu Huaiye.

"It's normal for him to forget. After all, we haven't seen each other for so many years. When we were in school, we had a good relationship. He was probably angry that I left without saying goodbye. But it's all in the past, don't take it to heart."

"Since Mr. Yan said it is in the past, Mr. Yan, don't keep thinking about it and let it go. Gu Huaiye is already married. Do you think that such an outstanding person as Mr. Yan has a family?"

"I'm still single."

"Oh, that's it. Isn't there any suitable one? Do you need me to introduce it to Mr. Yan? To be honest, there are quite a few older, unmarried Alphas around me. They are all excellent." Lin Xun said with a smile on his face. A close friend considers the appearance of the other person.

In fact, Yan Qi was so disgusted that he came here today just to create an illusion for Lin Xun that he and Gu Huaiye had a relationship.

But right now, he knew very well that he was at a disadvantage.

Xiaoxia listened for a while and finally understood that when Mr. Yan came over, it was obvious that he was not interested in drinking, but she did not expect Lin Xun to start a fight and show no mercy at all.

Enjoyable.

"No, I belong to my heart, but there may be some misunderstandings between us, which will be resolved sooner or later. Thank you for your kindness."

"So that's it. That's such a pity. Does Mr. Yan need help? If necessary, just ask. After all, you and my husband have been sitting at the same table for a year. Whether he still remembers you or not, you Zhang Once you reply, it's unreasonable not to help, right?"

Yan Qi didn't expect that he even knew about this matter. Lin Xun was more prepared than he thought.

It was also clear that Lin Xun was praising him by saying this.

"I will resolve the misunderstanding between us myself, so I won't bother you to worry about it."

"That's fine, but you must be polite." Lin Xun said and looked at his watch, "Mr. Yan, I have something else to do later, so I won't talk to you any more. We'll talk about it another day."

There were still many things left to say at the banquet, but Lin Xun had already started to chase away the guests, so it would not look good for him to stay.

After being invited out by Xiao Xia, he completely lost the arrogance he had when he came.

Lin Xun glanced at the white roses on the table and curled up the corners of his lips. He hadn't played green tea for a long time. Do you think he was born? It's impossible!

Xiaoxia came back and looked at the white roses on the table: "Axun, this flower?"

"Put it in."

Xiao Xia was stunned for a moment. He thought Lin Xun would let her get rid of her, but he didn't expect that Lin Xun would penetrate her.

Yanqi probably didn't expect that the flowers he brought had such a meaning.

Yanqi came to him, and he could guess what it meant with his toes, but he just made nonsense to sow discord between him and Gu Huaiye when he didn't know what happened when he and Gu Huaiye were in school.

Will he not know what his Alpha is like?

I already understood it clearly.

In his eyes, Yan Qi's rank is still not enough.