Lin Xun shook his head: "I just glanced at it. It didn't fit my taste, so I didn't read it. I advise you to read less. If you really want it, go find Lin Xiazhi."

Xiong Ni saw the teasing in Lin Xun's eyes, and his face turned red: "Why, what am I looking for him for? I don't have any needs."

"Look for him to mark it, so you don't have to take inhibitors in the future. How convenient, don't you think?"

Facing Lin Xun's temptation, Xiong Ni blushed and said with wandering eyes: "It sounds pretty good."

Lin Xun laughed, feeling that spring was coming for Lin Xiazhi.

Gu Huaiye followed Lin Xun's words and returned to the company, but as soon as he came out of the store, he saw the banquet waiting in the hall.

Their eyes met, Yan Qi's eyes were full of expectation, and she walked towards him with a smile.

Gu Huaiye frowned and looked at him: "I think what was said on the phone was very clear, Mr. Yan."

Now they weren't even called by their names, as if they were complete strangers.

There was a hurt look in Yan Qi's eyes: "Gu Huaiye, you don't have to be so heartless. We are not only classmates but also friends, right? You make me sad."

"Besides this matter, there are other things. If not, I'm sorry."

Gu Huaiye nodded to him gently and turned to leave.

As a result, Yan Qi suddenly pulled his sleeve, and even though Gu Huaiye quickly pulled it back, Yan Qi tried hard to look decent: "I came here today just to say sorry in person. It was my lack of consideration before that made you and your wife If you suffer such a thing, if necessary, I can apologize to him in person and explain the matter clearly, I don't want to cause you any trouble."

"No, you can go."

Gu Huaiye didn't stop at all this time.

Lei Ke glanced at Yan Qi behind him and raised his hand: "Mr. Yan, please."

Gu Huaiye's attitude was already very obvious. No matter what he said, it was of no use and he would not answer his questions at all.

Yan Qi came out of Gu's Building, and when Lei Ke turned to leave, he quickly stopped him: "Assistant Lei, can I ask, do Gu Huaiye and his lover really have a good relationship?"

Lei Ke raised his eyes and met Omega's expectant black eyes: "Mr. Yan, please don't think too much. The relationship between Mr. Gu and Mr. Lin is the best I have ever seen. Goodbye."

Yanqi watched Lei Ke leave and clenched his fist unwillingly.

After Gu Huaiye went up, he said to Lei Ke: "Cancel the business dealings with Yanshi. If he comes back again, just ask the security guards to ask him out."

Lei Ke responded: "Okay."

Not long after Yan Qi returned, she received a call from Lei Ke. After learning about Gu Huaiye's decision, Yan Qi couldn't accept it for a while: "Assistant Lei, is this really what he said?"

"Mr. Yan, I have no decision-making power."

"Is he angry with me?" When Yan Qi said this, his tone was full of grievances.

Lei Ke said indifferently: "If Mr. Yan Qi has nothing else to do, I will hang up."

After saying that, without waiting for Yanqi's response, he cut the phone.

Why does this person play so much?

Gu Huaiye's repeated rejections did not make Yan Qi disheartened, but made him want this Alpha even more.