Later, Wei An came over, and Xiao Xia and Xiao Li carried a box.

Lin Xun and Xiong Ni saw him after they finished filming.

Wei An got straight to the point and opened the box. There were scripts inside.

Lin Xun: "..."

Xiong Ni blinked in surprise: "So many?"

Wei An smiled and said: "This is just a part. This half belongs to you, Lin Xun, and this half belongs to you, Xiong Ni. Don't rush to read it. Take some time to look at it. If you think it's suitable, if you like it, we'll stay. If you don't like it or it's not suitable, we'll leave it. go back."

This was the first time Xiong Ni had seen such a scene, and he was a little surprised for a moment: "Can you really choose at will?"

Wei An was amused by him: "Well, you can really do it, it depends on your heart."

Xiong Ni looked at Lin Xun happily, with little stars in his eyes.

"I'm sorry for bothering you, Brother Wei."

Hearing Lin Xun being so polite, Wei An shook his head: "This is my job. If there is nothing suitable in these books, just tell me and we can change it."

Wei An said it easily, as if finding these scripts was not a problem at all for him.

Wei An didn't say much. After explaining, he greeted Guan Xiao and left.

Xiong Ni looked at the script in the box: "How do I choose this?"

"Read the introduction first. If you're interested, read the content. If you're not interested, just read the next one. If you have time, just read each one." Lin Xun told him his method of selecting scripts.

Xiong Ni said excitedly: "Brother Wei feels so amazing."

"Then you should work hard and make sure his hard work is not in vain."

"of course."

When Gu Huaiye came back in the evening and saw the pile of scripts spread out on the sofa, he knew that little Omega had a new drama to take on.

"Are there any new work arrangements?" Gu Huaiye flipped through it casually.

Lin Xun, who had just come out of the shower, saw him and said with a smile: "Brother Wei sent them today, so I can pick them out. Why are you so early today?"

It's not the usual time to come back.

"Well, I'll leave now if I have nothing else to do."

"It's rare that Mr. Gu is fine, help me change the isolation patch." Lin Xun handed over the isolation patch in his hand.

When Gu Huaiye took it, Lin Xun had already reached out and lifted up the broken hair at the back, revealing the smooth and white back of his neck. A bite mark was clearly visible on the glands.

Lin Xun felt Gu Huaiye's fingers gently rubbing there, and his body trembled unconsciously: "Hurry up and stick it!"

Gu Huaiye chuckled, put the isolation patch in his hand on for him, and then kissed it: "Okay."

Lin Xun blushed and turned to look at him: "Go take a shower."

Gu Huaiye raised an eyebrow: "Together?"

Lin Xun shook his head quickly: "I've washed it!"

Lin Xun has been busy filming recently, and the two of them haven't done each other for a while.

Gu Huaiye didn't want him to have a hard time, so he kept enduring it.

He touched the back of the little Omega's head, then turned and entered the bathroom.