It was Mu Li who called: "Are you guys leaving? I'm already here. You can take care of it. Lao Qin has arranged the room and everything. You can just go to the room."

"Okay." Gu Huaiye put down the phone, and Lin Xun couldn't wait to go over and ask, "Are we leaving?"

"Well, as expected, I'll stay there for the night tonight."

"Oh, okay!" The luggage was packed early in the morning. After Gu Huaiye saw it, he picked it up and went downstairs.

He and Gu Huaiye came out of the house. After getting in the car, the old housekeeper rushed out and handed a cut fruit box to Lin Xun: "Eat on the road."

"Thank you, Uncle Liu."

On the way to the hot spring villa, Lin Xun sat in the passenger seat, eating the fruit box given by the old butler while looking at the introduction to the hot spring villa in his hand, "Can we still take a hot spring here at night?"

"Yeah." Hearing the excitement in the little Omega's words, Gu Huaiye responded with a smile.

"Will Dr. Si go?"

"I don't know. He should come over when he has time. What do you want to see him for?"

Lin Xun narrowed his eyes: "Ask him how my husband is doing now!"

Gu Huaiye reached out and patted his head, knowing that Lin Xun was teasing him on purpose.

After driving for an hour and a half, the car slowly drove into the underground garage of Hot Spring Villa.

After they came up, they heard the waiter who received them smile and say: "Mr. Gu, Mr. Qin has already said hello early in the morning. I will take you directly to the room."

Lin Xun heard this and leaned over and asked, "Is this Brother Qin's property?"

Gu Huaiye nodded: "Yes, it just opened not long ago."

When they arrived at the room, they opened the door and saw a hot spring pool surrounded by black volcanic rocks outside the floor-to-ceiling window facing them. White steam was steaming up, misty and misty. Lin Xun walked over and stood in front of the window, his eyes full of surprise: " I like here."

The feeling here made him feel very comfortable.

Gu Huaiye put down his luggage, asked the waiter to leave, walked over and said, "Open the window and take a look."

"Not yet, I want to soak in the hot springs here tonight, you come with me."

Seeing the little Omega's bright black eyes full of expectation, Gu Huaiye leaned over to kiss him. Lin Xun always made him want to kiss him all the time.

Lin Xun smiled and hugged his neck, taking the initiative to deepen the kiss.

But it was eventually interrupted by a phone call that ruined the atmosphere.

Lin Xun smiled and lay in his arms, listening to the tremor coming from the other person's chest: "Answer the phone!"

"ignore him!"

Gu Huaiye's voice was hoarse.

Lin Xun patted him on the shoulder: "If you don't pick me up, what else do you want to do? It's broad daylight!"

Although he said this, his bright black eyes were as cunning as a little fox.

Provoked, Gu Huaiye leaned over and bit his lips: "Don't seduce me."

Lin Xun continued flirting without fear of death: "What about seducing you? Mr. Gu, are you trying to make me unable to get out of bed? Well, let's give it a try!"