"That's interesting." Chen Haoning smiled, "Then the question is, where is the password to this safe?"

"Could it be 223?" Liu Jiajia asked subconsciously.

"One digit is missing. This password should be at least 4 digits." Lin Xun said as he climbed up on the table, looked closely at the safe in the wall, and reached out to test "2230" on it.

The result was unexpected. After a beep, the safe opened.

"Oh my god, how did you know the password?" Monkey looked like he was going crazy.

Lin Xun smiled and said, "It's just a wild guess. I don't know if I can open it directly."

Liu Jiajia smiled and said: "Axun is our lucky baby, absolutely!"

Shen Tang gave a "cow" thumbs up!

Chen Haoning held the table and reminded with a smile: "Look what's inside!"

After the safe was opened, there was something wrapped in kraft paper inside. After taking it out and opening it, there was a stack of photos, as if on the operating table. On the back of the photos were written the date, the name of the doctor who performed the procedure, and what the organ harvesting was.

Under the moonlight, everyone's hearts froze as they looked at the photos one by one.

"So this hospital is really selling organs. Doctor Zhao seems to be a ruthless person. Why did he take these photos and keep them?"

Shen Tang looked at everyone, and for the first time there was no unnecessary smile on his face.

Lin Xun lowered his eyes and looked at the photo in his hand: "One is to protect myself, and the other is for the position of dean. For this person, I can't think of anything that he doesn't do for himself."

Liu Jiajia couldn't bear to look at it anymore: "I think the truth of this matter may be even more miserable than what we see now. Are such a large number of photos just part of it?"

"I suddenly felt so cold. If so many photos are just some of the victims, how many people would have died in this hospital?"

"Don't think too deeply about this matter. Thinking too deeply about it will kill you!"

...

Keeping part of the photos and putting the rest back into the safe, no one spoke during this process. At this time, the five people's hearts became extremely heavy because of these photos.

After hanging the dean's photo frame back to its original position, Lin Xun got down from the table and said, "Let's go to the morgue and have a look. Maybe we will find something new."

Monkey heard this and immediately said: "Are you really going?"

"If you are afraid of you..."

Before Lin Xun could finish speaking, Monkey said directly: "Go ahead. I can feel a little safer with you. I don't want to go back to the room by myself now."

Liu Jiajia smiled and slapped him: "You must be promising, now it's a live broadcast, your fans are watching you!"

Monkey snorted: "Do I still care about them? I'm no longer who I was before, and they can only accept it!"

Chen Haoning was amused: "Didn't you say you were an idol?"

Monkey shook his head: "It's hard to love anything now, I'm scared!"

Speaking, he directly touched the arm of the host Chen Haoning.

Hanging on him like a sloth, Chen Haoning shook it twice without shaking it off.