"Ah, it's this feeling of wanting to see and being afraid again!"

...

Lin Xun looked at Xiao Hong who was hiding under the quilt, then picked up the photo frame on the table and looked at the group photo on it: "Have any of the patients here been freed from their sins and left?"

Xiaohong slowly opened the quilt: "It's worth it."

Lin Xun looked at Xiaohong who suddenly became excited again: "Then how can we get rid of the sin?"

Xiaohong tilted her head: "Didn't you already see it today?"

Lin Xun carefully thought about the meaning of Xiao Hong's words. What he saw today was just an execution on a high platform.

If it is understood literally, can it be interpreted that execution is to wash away sins, and death is to successfully wash away sins and leave.

But what Dr. Zhao said was to punish them because they misbehaved.

But these patients understood it to mean something else.

"Then how can we get a chance to get rid of our sins?"

Xiaohong was suddenly stunned, as if she had never thought about such a question: "Why do you ask this? If you are free of sin, you will be free of sin!"

Lin Xun nodded, knowing that this key point might not be obtained through NPC.

"Have Xiaohong ever thought about getting a chance to get rid of her sins?"

Xiaohong nodded immediately: "Yes, if Xiaohong is cleared of her sins, her mother will come to take Xiaohong home, so that Xiaohong can have as many lipsticks as she wants!"

Lin Xun chuckled: "A beautiful wish."

"What about you, have you ever thought about it?" Unexpectedly, Xiaohong would ask again. Lin Xun looked at him and said, "Well, I want to go home early to see the person I like."

"Hahaha, an unexpected show of affection!"

"I think this is true, hahaha. I want to get off work early to see my boyfriend. Oh, no, I can't call him my boyfriend now, I should call him my husband!"

"Hey, how come the thriller plot has become so warm!"

...

"It's lunch time."

There was a sound outside the door. Xiaohong quickly got off the bed and stood at the door. Then the window on the door was opened and a dinner plate was brought in: "Eat quickly, we have to go to the movies later."

Xiaohong took the dinner plate. There was fish and meat on it. It looked like the food was pretty good.

Lin Xun received his portion and took a bite of the fish, but suddenly stopped and used chopsticks to pull the fish apart. Only then did he realize that the meat was just made to look like meat and was actually made of tofu. .

Seeing Xiao Hong eating deliciously, Lin Xun asked, "Is the meat delicious?"

Xiaohong nodded: "It's delicious. How can the meat not be delicious?"

"Does the meat taste like this?"

Xiaohong continued to nod: "Yes, if it doesn't taste like this, what does it taste like?"

Lin Xun smiled and said, "Yeah, what else would it taste like if it didn't taste like this?"

Why does such a big mental hospital provide patients with this kind of fake meat, and where does the rest of the money go?