There is still a bed, a wardrobe and a desk.

I found Chen Haoning's suitcase in the cabinet, opened it and saw some elementary school lesson plans inside.

"He is a primary school teacher who teaches Chinese." Lin Xun opened the lesson plan and flipped through it. At this moment, a photo fell out. There were six children in the photo. It should be the same as the photo they had seen before. They were taken at the same time.

"He also has this photo. It seems that our analysis is correct. The child on it should be when we were young. But if this is the case, then the child missing here is not Chen Haoning, so who is the missing person? Shen Tang looked at the photo with a smile, "Could it be the illegitimate child?"

"Why do you think so?" Liu Jiajia was confused.

"Because we are all orphans, and only the illegitimate child is not an orphan, so he is not included in this photo, so naturally there will be no group photo of him, which means he should be the only one who has not been violated."

"What you said makes sense." Lin Xun nodded, "Then who do you think will be the illegitimate child?"

Shen Tang looked at him with a smile still on his face: "I think he is a ghost!"

"Ah ah ah, Shen Tang has revealed the truth, he has completely guessed it, my God!"

"Shen Tang is so smart. Lin Xun met his opponent this time, but he hid the illegitimate child line before. I think he is so smart, as if he knew this line should not be exposed early on!"

"It's exciting, I just like watching this kind of strong versus strong!"

"But I think Lin Xun has a better chance of winning. He is still taking the initiative at the moment!"

"Actually, the ghost's identity has been revealed, but they didn't notice that the box, which was the only box that revealed the ghost's identity, was taken away by Lin Xun. Now I'm looking forward to the next step of searching Lin Xun's room!"

"It's no use searching the room, he has already hidden everything!"

...

"There is something written on this table." Monkey suddenly spoke, attracting the attention of the three of them. They saw something carved with a knife on the desk: I don't like playing games with my father. I want to go back to the orphanage.

"It seems that our guess was indeed correct." This sentence further confirmed that the owner of the village had a special habit and had poisoned these orphanage children.

"There seems to be another letter in this box!" Luoluo pulled out a white letter from the suitcase.

The letter has been opened, and inside is an invitation card: "I invite Mr. XX to come to the village at the end of this month, and I have prepared a special gift for you..."

No signature.

There was no address on the letter either.

"Who wrote this to him, the owner of the village? But then again, they say we were invited here, but have you seen your invitation letter?"

Liu Jiajia looked at the crowd and saw others shaking their heads.

"So is this an invitation?" Monkey took it and looked at it carefully, "Is this invitation really sent by the owner of the village?"

"It doesn't seem like it, maybe it was sent by ghosts." Lin Xun suddenly spoke, speaking firmly and calmly, which made Monkey glance at him subconsciously and nodded, "It seems like this is also possible."