Monkey raised his hand and gestured with three words.

Lin Xun nodded: "Three words."

Monkey: "Chen, Hao, Ning!"

This time he slowed down his speaking speed and deliberately exaggerated his mouth shape. Lin Xun looked at it carefully and immediately said: "Chen Haoning?"

Because Monkey couldn't hear the sound and wasn't quite sure whether what Lin Xun said was right, he kept repeating it. Lin Xun saw him looking at the program crew in confusion: "Chen Haoning, is it Chen Haoning?"

"Hahaha, I'm laughing so hard. No one of these two knows what the other is talking about!"

"Monkey is working too hard, hahaha, Monkey, have you forgotten that you are an idol? Expression management, expression management, haha, you are a comedian!"

...

The prompt board dinged and changed to the second word: "Chen Haodong."

Monkey: "...Chen, Hao, Dong..."

Lin Xun frowned: "Chen Haoning, or Chen Haoning?"

Monkey held up the earphones and reached towards Lin Xun: "Chen, Hao, Dong!"

Lin Xun looked at his mouth carefully: "Haodong, Chen Haodong?"

The prompt board lit up for the third time, and Monkey finally understood the game. Although he couldn't hear what Lin Xun said, the words on the prompt board meant that Lin Xun guessed correctly. He smiled and gave him a thumbs up, but the third word When he came out, Monkey glanced at the program crew subconsciously: "Chen, Hao, Xi..."

Lin Xun frowned: "Is it still Chen Hao?"

He looked at the program crew helplessly and found that they were all laughing. He looked at Monkey confused: "Chen Haoning, Haodong, Haoxi, Chen Haoxi?"

Monkey gave him a thumbs up, and soon the fourth word appeared. Just when Monkey thought it would be Chen Haobei or Chen Haonan this time, a line of words appeared on the prompt board: "図図lie図uku峳库喳. "

Monkey: "...8 words."

Lin Xun made an 8 sign, and then pointed at himself: "Lie, Cha, Lie, Cha..."

Lin Xun's eyes lit up and he pointed at Monkey: "Lie Cha Li Cha Ku Cha Ku Cha."

Monkey saw that the words on the prompt board had changed, and he almost jumped up in excitement, and the headphone cord was almost torn: "That's right, that's right, haha, 4 points, the last one, Banana, you Banana?"

Lin Xun recognized the mouth shape of "Banana" from his mouth, and knew what he was talking about. He secretly said that the program crew really knows how to stir up trouble: "Banana, you are a banana!"

"Congratulations, Lin Xun and Monkey's team scored 5 points. Please prepare for the flying guests."

Lin Xun took off his earphones and heard Shen Tang smile and say, "Did you leak the topic? Why are all of them good?"

Monkey walked over with a smile: "Brother Shen, come on!"

Then he walked to Lin Xun and said, "We work together perfectly."

The group of flying guests is Lin Xiazhi guessed, Shen Tang said.

The first word that comes up is: "Have you eaten?"

Shen Tang laughed when he saw it and gestured to Lin Xiazhi: "Have you eaten?"

Lin Xiazhi was stunned for a moment: "Four words?"