Shen Tang raised his eyebrows: "This is interesting. Where are the ingredients?"

The young man who had not yet left immediately said: "There are fresh vegetables in the fields in the backyard. If you want to eat meat, there are also fish ponds, chicken coops and duck coops. You can eat whatever you want."

"Then let's go pick vegetables separately first?"

Monkey stood there and suddenly said: "It would be great if Brother Hao was here. He is very good at fishing. Director, can you resurrect Brother Hao first?"

"Hahaha, Chen Haoning, you are just a tool man who knows how to fish. Monkey, just be a human being!"

"Chen Haoning's coffin board is about to collapse, hahaha!"

...

"Do you want to fish? Let me give it a try." Lin Xiazhi volunteered, and Luoluo on the side raised his hand, "I can help pick and wash vegetables, so I can help!"

"That's it, Brother Shen, Brother Lin and Brother Monkey, you are responsible for picking vegetables, fishing and bringing back a few eggs, while we go to the kitchen to clean up."

After Lin Xun opened his mouth and assigned the tasks, they separated.

Because picking vegetables and fishing take some time, after Lin Xun and the others returned, they went back to the room to tidy up before going downstairs to the kitchen.

Lin Xun opened the door to the room and did not rush to change clothes. Instead, he opened the cabinet drawer in the room and rummaged around. When he saw the suitcase in the cabinet, Lin Xun knew that according to the previous plot, this box It should be what he is currently playing as the character himself.

After opening it, I saw various bottles and jars, a stethoscope and a white coat inside, with a medical record on it.

The name of the owner of the village is written in the medical record. The owner of the village, who is over 80 years old, suffers from lung cancer and is in the advanced stage. The character played by Lin Xun is not only a doctor but also the attending physician of the owner of the village.

It was probably for this reason that he was identified as one of the heirs by the owner of the village.

Lin Xun reached out and took out the contents of the box and looked at them one at a time, and found another diary at the bottom.

It read: "Mr. Kang'an came to see me again. His meaning is obvious, but I will not recognize him. My mother was abandoned by him and raised me alone. She never told me that I still have such a thing." A father who never wanted to let me know, so how could I go against her will and identify with him?"

"What do you mean, Lin Xun's current identity is so difficult that he is the illegitimate son of the owner of the village?"

"Illegitimate child + attending doctor, this character is a bit complicated!"

"It's started, it's started, it's starting to burn your brain!"

...

There is only this paragraph in the diary, and it is also about the identity of the character.

Lin Xun put the diary back into the box, closed the cabinet door, changed his clothes and came out of the room.

Although there are not many clues, at least we know his identity.

If nothing else, these people should have more or less connections with the owner of the village.

When he came downstairs, Luoluo was already there. He had taken out all the dishes and chopsticks in the kitchen and was washing them. He turned his head when he heard the noise and said with a smile: "I've been thinking about these for I don't know how long, so I took them out first." Just brush it clean and it will be convenient to use after a while."