Lin Xun smiled and nodded: "Hello, relax."

"Okay, Brother Xun." Luoluo blushed with excitement. Although he said so, it could be seen that he was really nervous.

Monkey came over and said, "Kid, where are the other guests?"

Suddenly being called a child, Luoluo was startled and turned to look at Monkey, blushing: "Seniors were still here just now, who knows where they are now?"

"Then do you have an identity?" Monkey suddenly lowered his head and looked at Luo Luo, who was not even up to his shoulders.

Such a tall Alpha suddenly looked over. Luo Luo couldn't bear it and took a step back, shaking his head: "No, no!"

Chen Haoning hugged Monkey's neck: "Stop bullying other children, and what's going on with you this time? Why did you take the initiative to ask about someone's identity? Do you have any identity?"

After Monkey and Chen Haoning walked away, Lin Xun glanced at Luo Luo: "Just let nature take its course, don't think too much."

"Okay, okay!" Luo Luo bowed nervously to Lin Xun.

Lin Xun: "..."

This silly kid is quite interesting.

"This Luoluo is interesting. She talks nicely, but her body is very honest!"

"Is he a newcomer? It seems like this is the first time I've met him. Isn't the person who just said he was from Xunye Company the same company as Lin Xun? Is he a junior who was specially brought to the show?"

"I can feel this little Omega's nervousness through the screen, but he still doesn't act nervous, hahaha, so cute!"

...

Lin Xiazhi and Shen Tang came over. They are both tall and long-legged Alphas. Together, they look good.

Seeing the two of them, Liu Jiajia let out a loud shout, then grabbed Lin Xun's arm and whispered: "It's actually Shen Tang. Shen Tang is my male idol, ah ah ah!"

Lin Xun saw her jumping up twice, obviously very excited, and said funnyly: "Then do you want to go up and get an autograph?"

"There's not enough autographs, it's best to give them a hug, ah ah ah, and then take a photo together!"

Lin Xun didn't expect that she had made all the arrangements clearly, and he couldn't laugh or cry: "Then go ahead!"

"I don't dare!" Obviously he is a king in language and a dwarf in practice.

Lin Xiazhi came over and said proactively: "Long time no see Lin Xun."

Lin Xun glanced at him with a smile. The two of them had obviously met at the door in the morning, but this time they pretended to be meeting for the first time. He had an intuition that Lin Xiazhi must have some identity.

Since Lin Xiazhi didn't want others to know that they had met in the morning, Lin Xun nodded cooperatively: "Long time no see, Brother Lin."

Shen Tang has long hair and is a gentle and beautiful man: "You two were on the same crew before?"

"Yes, Ah Xun and I were both on the crew of "Big Monster" before. This is Shen Tang."

Lin Xiazhi introduced the two of them.

Lin Xun smiled and nodded with Shen Tang: "Hello, my name is Lin Xun."

"Hello, I've always heard about you and hope to have the opportunity to cooperate."

"You're welcome."

While talking to Chentang, Lin Xun felt Liu Jiajia's hand next to him holding his sleeve tightly and tightly, almost pulling his sleeve down.