After Liu Jiajia and Chen Haoning turned around, Lin Xun lightly touched Monkey's arm.

Monkey bared his white teeth and gestured OK to him.

Lin Xun and Monkey followed the two people in front.

At present, one of his accomplices has appeared. According to his speculation, one of them should be among the guests. After all, the director's three cards this morning were clearly counted.

I just don't know who it is.

Lin Xun quickly followed Liu Jiajia: "I don't know who the guests are this time."

"Yes, this period has nothing but background. It all depends on IQ. Ah Xun is going to win this period with his sister!"

Lin Xun smiled and gestured "Ok" to her.

Liu Jiajia immediately said happily: "Good brother."

Chen Haoning turned her head: "There might be a ghost in this issue!"

Liu Jiajia was stunned for a moment: "What do you mean, is there a ghost this time and we are going to be killed again?"

Lin Xun nodded: "It's possible. After all, it's included in each of these issues. There's no reason why it's not available in this issue."

"What if the director team doesn't act according to common sense and it happens to be missing in this issue?" Liu Jiajia blinked her big innocent eyes, expecting Lin Xun to confirm her answer.

Lin Xun was very cooperative and said: "Of course that's the best, but the plot is going to burn your brain again!"

When Liu Jiajia heard this, she immediately frowned: "I feel like I might as well be eliminated as soon as possible!"

"Sister Jiajia, please be more ambitious!" Lin Xun looked at her funny.

"As long as you don't have any ambition, just ask that it doesn't look too ugly when you die. My fans just ask me to survive as long as possible, and they have given up and let me win!" Liu Jiajia couldn't help laughing at the end. .

The group walked through the bamboo corridor and saw a small bamboo house with the words "Xishui Renjia" written on it.

Under the bamboo platform is a clear pond with various colorful flower-tailed koi swimming in the pond.

There is fish food hanging next to the bamboo pole, which can obviously be used to feed the koi inside.

After Liu Jiajia saw it, she couldn't help but reached out and grabbed a handful of fish food and threw it into the water. Then she heard a crash and the koi fish came together to fight for it. The scene was quite spectacular.

"How come the director team is so good at finding places every time?"

As soon as Liu Jiajia's voice fell, a sweet voice came from behind: "Hello everyone, I am Luo Luo, one of the guests this time."

A cute-looking little Omega, wearing a simple T-shirt and jeans, waved to everyone implicitly, with a pair of black eyes like a deer showing a bit of panic.

"It's a newcomer, hello!" Liu Jiajia spoke first, smiled and walked over to shake his hand. Luoluo immediately said flattered, "Sister Jiajia."

Chen Haoning nodded towards him: "Is it just you?"

Luoluo shook his head quickly: "There are two more seniors."

Lin Xun came over and asked, "Are there three guests?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Luo Luo came over: "Senior, I am a newcomer to Xun Ye. I am very happy to meet you. Please take good care of me."

Lin Xun raised an eyebrow. Gu Huaiye had indeed told him before that when working with the director team, he would recommend Xun Ye's artists, but he didn't expect that he would take advantage of them so quickly.