Besides, he really didn't put much in this box.

Carrying the suitcase and following Monkey up to the second floor, he saw their names on the door, but his name was on the innermost room.

"What does the star posted here mean?" Monkey pointed to the star posted on a door instead of the name. "Is this the room where the guests stay?"

Lin Xun nodded: "It's possible."

"Then why don't you write a name?" Monkey looked like a question mark, feeling that the program team was getting harder and harder to guess. "I feel like this episode is more confusing than the previous two."

Lin Xun raised his hand and patted him on the shoulder: "Brother Monkey may be up to no good this time, so be careful."

Monkey looked at him sharply after hearing this: "How do you know if it's true or false?"

"It's a guess. According to the laws of the past, there is a ghost in the first period, there is a ghost in the second period, and there is no reason in the third period."

"The one I played in the second episode is actually not a ghost."

"Then you're half a ghost."

"Hahaha, you are half a god. Why are you so good, Monkey? You can bring your own hilarious BGM as soon as you appear!"

"Why is Lin Xun so brave? He directly told Monkey that there was a ghost in this issue. Isn't he afraid of being discovered?"

"I can answer the previous question. Even if Lin Xun directly says that he is a ghost, do you think Monkey will believe it?"

"Monkey: Don't leave in front of me, I think you are insulting me, hahaha!"

...

Lin Xun and Monkey were talking when they saw Chen Haoning coming up with two suitcases. They saw Lin Xun and Monkey standing at the stairs: "Well, you two arrived together. What's the situation now? Why is there someone downstairs? None, the director team didn't come out?"

Liu Jiajia, who was following Chen Haoning, also walked up and waved to them: "We walked around downstairs to find this place, and there was no one to guide us. It's very mysterious."

Monkey reached out and took the luggage from Chen Haoning's hand: "Yes, this issue is even harder to come by. You can see our names are posted on the door, but I don't know what the stars here mean."

Liu Jiajia came over and saw the black star on the door: "Really, what does this mean?"

As soon as she finished speaking, she heard the announcement: "Guests, please return to your respective rooms now to learn about the background information prompt cards for this issue, and then go to the designated location to gather to start your mission today. You have 15 minutes to prepare. Those who are late will be punished!"

"Damn, I got punished so soon this time. Damn it, the canned herring last time almost killed me!" Monkey said with lingering fear, pushed his suitcase, and headed straight to his room.

Not much to say, see you later!

"Then let's go back and see what's going on, and then we'll meet here in five minutes."

Chen Haoning pointed to where they were at the moment and suggested.

Lin Xun and Liu Jiajia nodded: "Okay."

Lin Xun pushed open the room with his name on it. When he entered, he found that all the furniture and furnishings in the room were made of bamboo, which had a special ethnic style.

There was a card with the program team's logo on the table. When I picked it up, I saw it read: "Hello Mr. Death, the background tips for this issue are as follows -

The owner of the village is old, but because he has no heirs and no one to inherit such a large property, he is looking for a suitable person, hoping to give the wealth he has accumulated throughout his life to someone with good character.

You are all the heirs selected by the owner of the village. As long as you pass the next test, you will have the right to inherit. Please keep working hard. Task 1: This task requires you to find a companion with the same identity as you during the game. The secret code for the joint is: Lie Cha Lie Cha Ku Cha Ku Cha.

Dear Mr. Death, you need to kill one person while ensuring your identity in the first round to ensure that no clues related to your identity will appear in the next round. Continue to hide. Please hold the sickle in your hand tightly and lead to victory. City, the director team is with you! "

When Lin Xun saw the last sentence, he couldn't help but shake his head: "The director team is with me. It doesn't make me feel safe, but makes me feel very uneasy, because they must have done nothing good. I not only have to do the task, but also Killing people is too difficult for me!"

Stuff the cards under the bed so you don't have to worry about being discovered if someone asks to search the room.

After doing these things, Lin Xun suddenly raised the corners of his lips: "Who should be eliminated first!"

The author has something to say: Lin Xun: Come on, who do you think we should eliminate first^_^

The update time is still back to the original 12 o'clock, it was just an accident yesterday^_^.

Please collect~~