"That's right."

After the director finished speaking, Lin Xun pinned the sickle brooch inside his trousers, then turned it over to cover the upper of his shoes.

director:"......"

Lin Xun patted it gently and said with a smile, "Director, is this okay?"

The director who just said that he just needs to put it on gave him a thumbs up.

"Director, there are three cards here. There aren't three ghosts in this issue. Are they all my companions?"

Lin Xun pointed at the two remaining cards on the ground and looked at him with a smile, imitating the director.

The director shook his head: "I don't know, maybe I just laid out three cards for you to draw!"

Lin Xun nodded with a look of understanding: "Are there any guests in this episode?"

The director was also smiling. The two of them were smiling at each other, just like an old fox facing a young fox. The scene was unexpectedly harmonious.

"no!"

The smile on Lin Xun's face became even brighter: "I know director, you have already started talking nonsense."

"Hahaha, what are these two people doing? It feels like the plot hasn't even started yet, and there's an inner war going on. It's between Lin Xun and the director team. It's quite exciting!"

"Speaking of which, Lin Xun is a ghost this time. Will anyone really reveal the murder code?"

"I suddenly really want to see how Lin Xun kills people!"

"I feel like this period may not only be about hunting for a ghost, but also a camp battle. Ah, it's going to be brain-burning again. It's already so difficult before it even starts!"

"There are obviously Lin Xiazhi, Shen Tang and Luo Luo as guests in this episode. Why did the director say no?"

"The director team is starting to get into trouble from now on. This episode should be even more difficult than the previous two episodes. This variety show is really catching up!"

"This variety show is where the audience and guests are confused and entertained, haha!"

"After watching this variety show, I find it boring to watch other variety shows. They are not exciting and my taste has been spoiled. As long as I think that this variety show only has four episodes, and this is already the third episode, I feel good. I can't bear to part with it, why can't I keep going on!"

...

Lin Xun came out of the director's team and pushed his suitcase into Dazhai. He saw Monkey standing there at a loss: "Brother Monkey, have you just arrived too?"

Suddenly seeing Lin Xun, Monkey immediately ran over: "Axun, have you just arrived? What's our situation now? Why is there no one here? Do you need to find a room by yourself? The director team of this episode didn't even give any background tips. Yet?"

Lin Xun shrugged his shoulders: "I don't know, let's go up and take a look first."

"That's all we can do." Monkey said, looking at the luggage in Lin Xun's hand, "Let me help you."

Lin Xun quickly refused because the suitcase in Monkey's hand was bigger: "Brother Monkey, I can do it myself. You should take your own. I don't have anything in it."

"It's really not necessary, I'm very strong!"

"No, thank you." Lin Xun refused with a smile. He was not so squeamish that he needed help carrying his suitcase.