Different from the previous aura that only appeared on the surface, the aura emanating from Lin Xun's body at this moment was enough to declare the sovereignty of this Omega.

This is an Omega who has been marked by a top Alpha.

Su Yun, who was also an Alpha, felt chilled by this pheromone, and subconsciously reminded him tactfully: "Axun, did you spray quarantine when you went out this morning?"

Lin Xun, who just remembered this, was stunned for a moment, and then said: "I forgot, is the smell very strong?"

Su Yun looked at him with a smile, until Lin Xun blushed, found the isolation area and sprayed it on himself, raised his head and asked, "Is there more?"

Su Yun took out an unopened bottle of isolation agent from the side and handed it to him: "Try this. It is said to be a super powerful and long-lasting isolation agent from XL. It is a new model. I want you to endorse it and I will send you a box of samples. After trying it out, I remembered that you should try it."

Top Alpha's pheromones cannot be easily covered up by ordinary isolation agents.

Lin Xun took the unopened isolation agent from Su Yun's hand, tore open the package and looked at the banana-like shape. Why did it make him feel so evil: "This doesn't taste like banana, right?"

After seeing it, Su Yun smiled and handed him a square box: "Try this."

Lin Xun opened the package, and this time there was a peach-shaped spray inside: "The design is quite interesting."

As he spoke, he sprayed it all over his body. The peach fragrance that dispersed in the air had a hint of green tea, but it was not overly sweet and surprisingly refreshing.

Lin Xun's eyes lit up: "It feels pretty good, how long will it last?"

"It's super long-lasting, 12 hours, so you just need to reapply it at night. You can try the effect. If it's good, it's worth recommending, so I'll take it."

Lin Xun nodded: "Okay, can you smell anything else now?"

As he spoke, he sniffed the collar of his clothes.

"No, you are just a big peach exuding the fragrance of peach. Please rest, the destination this time is a bit far." After saying this, Su Yun handed him a blanket. It has become a little cooler recently, and the temperature is even warmer in the morning. Lower it, Lin Xun took it and said, "Is Zhang An taking the exam today?"

"Yes, I'm going to tell you about this. I'm going to assign you two new assistants. Once Zhang An gets his agent certificate, I'm going to send him for training. You also need experienced assistants to follow you. Zhang An is still in transition. Okay, you are getting busier and busier now, I'm afraid he can't keep up with you, not to mention Zhang An is not suitable to be an assistant."

"I can do it, you can arrange it, but aren't two assistants a bit much?"

Su Yun often felt that Lin Xun's temperament that was neither arrogant nor impetuous was rare. Not to mention having someone like Gu Huaiye as a partner, his own outstanding abilities did not make him too high-profile. On the contrary, he was still so easy-going and approachable.

Do not look down on yourself, nor look down on others.

"Two is already very little. If I hadn't known that you don't like crowds, I would have planned to give you five."

Hearing this number, Lin Xun immediately shook his head: "Two, two is pretty good."

It would be really terrible to have five assistants. There will be a long queue behind me when I go out. It gives me a headache just thinking about it.