Gu Huaiye said: "Didn't you tell me to hurry up!"

  Gu Ting laughed and reached out to pat Gu Huaiye's shoulder: "Okay, you finally look good. Don't worry, Ah Xun. If he dares to treat you badly in the future, grandpa will make the decision for you!"

  Lin Xun pursed his lips and nodded: "Then let's go first."

  "Go, go, oh, Old Liu, Old Liu!" The joy on Gu Ting's face could not be concealed. Gu Huaiye and Lin Xun couldn't wait to share it with others before they left.

  And the only person he could share with in this family was the old housekeeper.

  The old housekeeper who was leading the gardener in the backyard heard Mr. Gu's voice and turned around and came over: "What's the matter, Mr. Gu?"

  Gu Ting grabbed the old housekeeper's hand: "Huaiye and Xiaoxun are going to the Civil Affairs Bureau to get evidence. Come on, tell the kitchen to make delicious food and a big dinner. Then decorate the house and make it lively today. Haha, really. good!"

  The old housekeeper smiled and said, "I know, I'll go get them ready now."

  Gu Ting let go of his hand: "Oh, this is no evidence. We have to hold a wedding. The great-grandson is not far away, not far away, haha!"

  The old man muttered to himself for a long time, suddenly thought about it, turned around and chased the old housekeeper: "Old Liu, do you think our house needs to be tidied up, and the child's room needs to be prepared in advance."

  The old housekeeper knew that Gu Ting was excited now: "It depends on what the young master wants, right?"

  Gu Ting nodded when he heard the words: "Yes, you are right, you want to ask Lin Xun for his permission. You go and do your work. I will go out for a walk."

  Lin Xun and Gu Huaiye put on masks and hats before getting out of the car. They arrived early, and today was not a special day, so there were not many people.

  The two people came in from the outside. The clothes they wore made them look different. Fortunately, Lei Ke came over early to say hello. When he saw the two people, he immediately went up to them and took them through the special passage. Cause a commotion.

But even so, people still can't help but ask: "What happened? Did the two people just come to register?"

  "Those two people just now were so handsome. I want you to dress nicer, so you dress like this!"

  "Isn't it good for me to be like this, white shirt? Why don't you just say that you can just wear a white shirt!"

  ...

  Lin Xun didn't know that the two people's elaborate dressing up almost caused conflicts among other young lovers in the Civil Affairs Bureau.

  He and Gu Huaiye were led by the staff to the place where the photos were taken.

  The photographer who was wiping the lens was stunned for a moment when he saw the two of them. He was responsible for taking pictures here. He has been taking pictures for more than 20 years. This is the first time he has seen such a good-looking person. Alpha, the leader, has a tall and steady temperament, even though he is a Beta. The pheromones are not sensitive, but you can still feel some indescribable pressure gathering on the other party.

  Then he moved his gaze back and landed on the person wearing a mask and hat. The old photographer's eyes became more hopeful.

  After Lin Xun closed the door, he casually took off his hat and mask, revealing a head of white hair that hadn't had time to dye back to its original color. A pair of warm black eyes met the old photographer's gaze, and he nodded in a friendly manner.