Lying in Gu Huaiye's arms, the man's powerful heartbeat could be heard under his ears. When he felt that little change, Lin Xun's cheeks became even hotter.

There is a faint fragrance of orchids in the air, and there is an alluring sweetness in the elegance.

The warm sun purifies and sublimates this fragrance, as if orchids are blooming in the air.

When Gu Huaiye kissed him, Lin Xun was already ready. He always felt that the man tonight was a little different.

The glands on the back of the neck were pinched gently, not too hard. Lin Xun's face turned red and his breathing was a little messy.

When he wanted to calm down, Gu Huaiye suddenly leaned into his ear and said, "Did you go to the hospital last week?"

With the seemingly unintentional words, I could clearly feel the boy in his arms stiffen, and then he looked up at him with moist black eyes: "How do you know?"

Her fingers moved unconsciously on his chest.

"What are you doing?" Lin Xun heard the danger in the man's tone when the back of his neck was pinched lightly. He didn't dare to look at him anymore and looked away, "I just went to consult on something. ."

"Something to do with the comic book you hid in your computer bag?"

Lin Xun's eyes widened unconsciously: "You even know this?"

He hid it so secretly, and he firmly believed that Gu Huaiye was definitely not someone who would randomly look through his things, so how was he exposed?

The young man's dark eyes were wide open. At this time, his shadow was reflected in these eyes, and there was no time to hide the surprise.

Gu Huaiye raised the corners of his lips: "Why can't you be discovered by me?"

The hand on his neck made him itchy, so Lin Xun shrank slightly and avoided it: "That's not true, I'm just embarrassed that you knew about it."

"Excuse me, I thought you were quite bold, so you haven't answered why you went to the hospital."

Sensing Gu Huaiye's persistence on this question, he pursed his lower lip nervously: "Can you not answer?"

"What do you think?" Gu Huaiye looked at him, his golden pupils showing a bit of pressure.

"Then how do you know? You haven't answered me yet!" The little Omega pouted, looking unwilling to admit defeat.

"Si Xian told me that he saw you in the hospital." After Gu Huaiye said this, he saw Lin Xun, who was lying in his arms, opened his mouth, with a look on his face that he didn't expect to be exposed at all, "You hid in the computer The comics in my bag, I accidentally knocked them over when I went out that day, and the things fell all over the floor, OA Love, Xunxun, do you still have such thoughts?"

Lin Xun was not feeling well at this time. He was completely frozen in the man's arms. His mind was filled with thoughts. He knew, he actually knew!

Sensing the stiffness of the little Omega, Gu Huaiye did not intend to let him go so easily but continued to ask: "Xunxun, can you tell me what the comic is about?"

Lin Xun's face turned completely red. The comic told a bad story about Alpha and OmegaXX. How could he have the nerve to say it?

Now Gu Huaiye obviously knew everything and was deliberately trying to make things difficult for him. How could he bully people like this!

Lin Xun buried his head in his arms, hunched his shoulders as if he didn't want to kill him.

Gu Huaiye chuckled and pinched his ear gently: "So you still think I'm not good?"

Lin Xun's cheeks turned redder, and he lowered his head and shook his head.

He is completely speechless now, it's so embarrassing!

Ahhhhh, it doesn't matter that the thing I suspected was false, but the person involved happened to know it.

After being dried and carried out of the bathroom, Lin Xun didn't dare to look at the man.

After being put on the bed, Gu Huaiye said, "Look up."

Lin Xun looked up at him anxiously and said aggrievedly: "What are you doing? Just laugh if you want."

It's already like this anyway, and there's nothing more embarrassing than this.

Gu Huaiye did not, and said, "Come with me to get the certificate tomorrow morning."

Lin Xun didn't expect Gu Huaiye to say this suddenly. He was stunned for a moment before he realized what Gu Huaiye said again: "Why, why is it so sudden?"

Gu Huaiye looked at him and said, "I don't want to wait any longer."

His patience has reached its limit.

Lin Xun, who belatedly realized what Gu Huaiye meant by these words, felt his cheeks getting even hotter. He propped himself up and got off the bed, ran barefoot to dig through the clothes he had just changed, took out the ring box and held it in his hand. In his hand, he straightened up and looked at Gu Huaiye, smiled and shouted to him: "Come here!"

The author has something to say: Gu Huaiye: Humph!

Seeking collection